MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
:LOL:(y)

So now people are even lazy enough not to click on the fucking locks to know what they have to do to unlock them...

What a relevation ! :p
I will be honest and tell you that I clicked on them and guess what.... nothing happens; no explanation whatsoever.

Oct 30, 2023
:LOL:(y)

So now people are even lazy enough not to click on the fucking locks to know what they have to do to unlock them...

What a relevation ! :p
you are being ignored but since you want to prove your ignorance (yet again) all i get is a clicking sound when i click the baskets. (locks)
this will be the last time i view one of your replies.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The latest build was absolutely disgrace NLT should wrap TGO up in no time and ship new game already, it's about damn time

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t care about Arianna. I didn’t care much about Evie either. It’s nice to have a hint girl for comedy and bonus scenes but NLT gives them too much importance than they deserve. Just keep them in their lane: giving hints. And give these bonus scenes to other girls, especially fan favourites

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, it's over the top. Looks like the art guy is finally letting out some of his sadistic fetishes out (do you play with your wife or girlfriend like that, asshole?!). I hope we are not treated to snuff in the next installment of the game.
Some of the update content has been frightful and not something many would pay for IMHO. (n) So what's the point? :confused:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
finally, one more update and its finish, so they can go to the new game
NLT has said that Symphony of the Serpent is going to be released on the 2nd of July. (n) Goodness knows what kind of crap will be released for TGO to keep patrons coughing up subscriptions for another THREE MONTHS! o_O After the next update, once the bonus material ends, I'm going to drop TGO wait until Symphony of the Serpent begins and give that a try. :( I've been fed up with the direction TGO has taken since the bonus updates began. :sick:

Last edited:

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Good morning, I'm stuck with TGO at 98% where it asks to collect three angel feathers because I finished the puzzles first so I'm out of silver feathers. Is there an alternative method to advance the story? Thanks if you can help me. HI

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
NLT has said that Symphony of the Serpent is going to be released on the 2nd of July. (n) Goodness knows what kind of crap will be released for TGO to keep patrons coughing up subscriptions for another THREE MONTHS! o_O After the next update, once the bonus material ends, I'm going to drop TGO wait until Symphony of the Serpent begins and give that a try. :( I've been fed up with the direction TGO has taken since the bonus updates began. :sick:
Wtf July ? have to be kidding i mean it's round about 4 months from now that means 7 or 8 more updates of what ? the last update was gruesome don't need more of such o_O

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
The updates till July will probably be Arianna booty calls and scenes with her that no one cares about. However there were polls on his discord and the winners were promised bonus content, (Jessica won twice, Ella and Violet won once so far), I've yet to see this content so hopefully one of these updates will give us

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Wtf July ? have to be kidding i mean it's round about 4 months from now that means 7 or 8 more updates of what ? the last update was gruesome don't need more of such o_O
NLT has already confirmed the next update for TGO is it. No more real content will be added to TGO while SoTS is developed.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes