vks017

Jun 30, 2017
TBF, day of releases hit for $23 and you get maybe 5 minutes of actual gameplay if you cut out running around.

Not surprised it takes longer to get the link, the dollar:gameplay ratio is a yikes

You can get about 2-3 classics on Steam giving you dozens of hours for the same amount
Tbh i agree the value isnt great but NLT provides more content per month than almost all other devs. So relatively to other games here its a good patreon choice.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This house makes no sense.

Where are the windows?
They dropped by Dick's Grill... I heard they have real cold beer :KEK: BTW... missing things... have someone located our shitter in our home or that's still missing in action ?!? :p:eek::KEK:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
oh no, the people on a site that I visit twice a month at most might not like me, what ever shall I do?
This house makes no sense.

Where are the windows?
You're playing a game with MC is caught having sex in interrogation room and didn't lose his job instantly. There's native south American statues all over town and a litteral half-succubus old lady with a sex cult and you draw the line at "Where's the front windows?"

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes