and what about summer time saga?
is it worth it?
its not complete game but i can see it had femdom and futa-trans
and i see its top 10 most played games ever
It is... welp it's really up to your taste :LOL:
and just to remind you
lost epidemic is not vanilla
it has femdom and it has nun religious stuff
All of NLTs later games ( the trilogy saga :KEK: ) has these features but it's very mild... hence it's a vanilla game ;)

Reactions: null91

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I see an incest patch. Playing Treasures of Nadia, the incest patch barely made sense and bugged out a good bit. Does it make sense in this game in any way?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I see an incest patch. Playing Treasures of Nadia, the incest patch barely made sense and bugged out a good bit. Does it make sense in this game in any way?
No. The patch is fanmade, and stopped being updated a while ago anyway. I haven’t tried it in either game, but if it didn’t make any sense in Treasure of Nadia and bugged out, it’s likely not going to be any better here.

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
I Haven't been on here for a while can someone explain to me why all my save disappear just finish last update 85082 don't tell me i have to start all over again from the beginning

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Aug 3, 2023
Same as TON, it's not a patch to fix a patreon situation, it's just a fanmade thing to create an incest situation. Which I have to say was easier doable in TON than in TGO.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

A redhead returns, an angel loses her clothes, a witch becomes a tomb raider, and Hannah makes a funny face! All coming this week in the next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order!
Not to get too far ahead of myself, but also coming in September is the best story I've ever written. What happens when you mix Hannah and Alia? Find out in September!
Now is the time to join and link your account if you already haven't. In the Patreon-only channel I will continue to run polls that will help shape the next game. We are deep into production now but there is still a lot of feedback we'd like to get from you! Let your voice be heard, whether it be here on Patreon, or on . We have a special channel just for the next game on too!
Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

null91

May 24, 2020
how to use fucking metal detector?
its in my eventory but i cant took it
neither jumping shoes
i need to pick some from ella room

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
how to use fucking metal detector?
its in my eventory but i cant took it
neither jumping shoes
i need to pick some from ella room
You don't need to do anything with the metal detector, once it's in your inventory it's good, same for jumping shoes.

null91

May 24, 2020
please omgalpha
i am stuck
i cant find letter password for old mobile in mansion
i try everything
i find meghan 123 something like that
but thats not that
i need help how to crack old phone

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes