SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
phew, super short update.
key was easy to find.
1 sex scene, 1 booty calls, and 1 new sex video on store.
kinda miss the old 320MB updates

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
key was easy to find.
Yep, very quick, just one of the puzzles slowed me down.

One thing I missed is the Oracle appearing and saying that the chapter was complete - so I was left thinking whether I had completed everything or not. I thought I had because I'd checked all the conversations with NPCs but wasn't sure so had to watch the guide to confirm that I had actually done everything.

Now another fortnight wait.

The room upstairs looks interesting.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
key was easy to find.
I was losing the mind over the new extra location, I forgot this game has that video buying thing in the store :p

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
what can i say other than to congratulate NLT on another steam release! new to this thread also familiar with your previous works but haven't touch this AVN yet, that doesn't mean you'll not get my € upfront and will try it upon completion, you guys deserve every penny you get on patreon, even though sometimes the quality of your stories isn't up to par, but what makes up for it in my opinion is your work ethics and delivering updates regularly on schedule!
in a sea of milkers, slackers, scammers, abandoners on patreon which make me hate that platform to my core, don't forget complacent that once they reach the "comfort zone" number they don't care anymore about the paying customers who helped them get there unlike you guys no matter how much the "number" gets big, wishing you nothing but the best
Screenshot (117).png

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It could be said that there are very big but not enormous boobs, specifically 9 of the girls have them while the remaining 3 have one of them small and the other two normal.
Ok, I will trust you, since apparently there are 5 girls I might find hot, though I am having little doubts seeing how you don't think the ones on the cover don't have enormous boobs, since to me they clearly are. So what you might consider normal / small might not be that normal / small to me.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
what can i say other than to congratulate NLT on another steam release! new to this thread also familiar with your previous works but haven't touch this AVN yet, that doesn't mean you'll not get my € upfront and will try it upon completion, you guys deserve every penny you get on patreon, even though sometimes the quality of your stories isn't up to par, but what makes up for it in my opinion is your work ethics and delivering updates regularly on schedule!
in a sea of milkers, slackers, scammers, abandoners on patreon which make me hate that platform to my core, don't forget complacent that once they reach the "comfort zone" number they don't care anymore about the paying customers who helped them get there unlike you guys no matter how much the "number" gets big, wishing you nothing but the best
View attachment 2898466
true story

Reactions: Deepsu985

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Ok, I will trust you, since apparently there are 5 girls I might find hot, though I am having little doubts seeing how you don't think the ones on the cover don't have enormous boobs, since to me they clearly are. So what you might consider normal / small might not be that normal / small to me.
Well you are right but I am going to give you the sizes in cup size so you can get an idea.There are really only 4 of the girls on the cover, the 3 on the left and the brunette on the right who is standing.
Cup C - 2 girls
Cup D - 6 girls
Cup E - 1 girl
Cup F - 2 girls
Cup G - 2 girls

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@TurboTorpedo

By the way, any chance you could post a screen of the 2 girls with C cups? And maybe also tell me if MC HAS to fuck other girls or if sex is optional if you don't find the girls hot?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Here you have the girls from C and it is not optional, it is a totally linear game.
Judy looks hot, Kimberly is too much. But I guess I'll still stay away if I have to sit through a bunch of sex with girls I don't think are hot just for the scenes with Judy, since the game is linear like you said.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes