NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just done the 88% update - that has got to be the most disappointing update that I can recall.

The temple puzzles have now reached the stage where they are getting too convoluted for me to bother solving them - fortunately there are guides to follow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Puzzles 14-17
Walkthrough for this update
Thank god for this - the puzzles are now becoming too convoluted for me - I haven't got the patience to work them out, I don't think I would have ever solved the one with the green imps on my own. And it is early days with the puzzles, can't imagine how hard the later ones are going to become.

Reactions: piedpiper423

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Thank god for this - the puzzles are now becoming too convoluted for me - I haven't got the patience to work them out, I don't think I would have ever solved the one with the green imps on my own. And it is early days with the puzzles, can't imagine how hard the later ones are going to become.
Fortunately, they are also completely optional at this point -- all you get for solving them is treasure.

Reactions: NH1980

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
the Puzzle was EZ. honestly i'm able to figure it out without the Walkthrough.
but i suppose the Puzzle reward now only just some Artifacts, huh ?
Not liking the KS page, not hating it either
at least we got to Fuck Mellissa and we got the jukebox.
xxx shop clip, not really care

that's my review for this update so far.
Also i found a Bug after I finished the Melissa Scene. My Character running Speed somehow increased and becoming Faster. Possibly because of the minigames.

Last edited:

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
Does anybody know what NLT is working on next? Didn't find anything on their website and TGO is nearing completion, if they treat version numbers like TON...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes