exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys, does this game introduce new features compared to Treasure of Nadia or is it the same thing with different characters and story ?
Not really. The graphics are a bit better and there are some more or less well animated film sequences. Apart from that, it's more of an infusion. Yes, there is something new:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I feel a bit lost since all the updates after the main story was finished. We always hat that orcale button to give us a hint but that's gone. I looked in some walkthroughts after that but recently they only tell me about puzzle solving in that special angel area.
Couple of things.

1. The Oracle is in the garden outside your house. When you talk to her she offers you two choices, hints or game. The game is vitamin game like you can do in the booty call. I assume hints are like always, but haven't tried.
  2. Do you talk to bystanders, like in the shop or on the street. They give hints, but more cryptic than the Oracle ones, to where you can find stuff.

Reactions: OrcDra

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Couple of things.

1. The Oracle is in the garden outside your house. When you talk to her she offers you two choices, hints or game. The game is vitamin game like you can do in the booty call. I assume hints are like always, but haven't tried.
  2. Do you talk to bystanders, like in the shop or on the street. They give hints, but more cryptic than the Oracle ones, to where you can find stuff.
As far as I know, the oracel only revealed the oaf of the main story. But the content that is coming now is just some more side content. It would be interesting to know how the oracle behaves if you haven't completed the main story yet. Does it also reveal side content? Someone should probably try that :unsure:

To be honest, I also think it's stupid that side content is now being thrown at us after the main quest is already finished. It was the same in TON. Same with the Angel Craft Puzzles. Who cares about it now? That would have made sense in the middle of the game. But not behind. Okay, when the full version is finished and someone is playing TGO for the first time, they won't notice any difference. But all the others... :confused:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Some one have found all location for the multivitamins ?! I have foun only 23 from 24 !
If only there were something on this forum which lets you search for "multivitamins" to find the answer to your question within like 5 seconds.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Will there be an incest patch that changes the dialogues?
This is what I've been wondering too. I know it's a ton of work to go all the way through the game, but the game is just about wrapped at this point right? Any ultra fans been thinking about that? I've been waiting for my first playthrough wondering if I could update with that...

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Couple of things.

Ah, nice, did not know there is anything in my garden :eek:

Apr 19, 2023
This is what I've been wondering too. I know it's a ton of work to go all the way through the game, but the game is just about wrapped at this point right? Any ultra fans been thinking about that? I've been waiting for my first playthrough wondering if I could update with that...
There will NEVER be an incest patch for TGO. There may one day be, in a galaxy far away, a hacked version of the full game if someone... or some eldritch alien thing... edits the completed game manually and changes a shit load of names and relationships in respect to the characters for neither pay nor glory. (n)

Reactions: groq

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The incest patch was made at the beginning of the game's development, but it was dropped, simply because incest didn't make a lot of sense in this game, story-wise.

If you want details, the patch made Heather the Main Character's mom, Chloe his sister, Hannah his cousin, and Carol his aunt.

The problem, it's established that Chloe and the MC had a crush of sorts in the past, with Hannah even encouraging them to be together. There is nothing implied to be "forbidden" in their relationship. The voice actor of the Main Character also calls Heather by name, he doesn't call her "Mom". Among other details that I probably forgot.

Lust Epidemic, which was made before the Patreon purge, was built with incest in mind (you could even change the names yourself in the game's files). By the time of Treasure of Nadia, NLT wasn't making an incest game anymore, but you could "force" a little bit for Janet, the mommy's figure, to be the MC's actual mom, and Kaley his sister. This is not the case anymore in The Genesis Order, incest simply doesn't fit.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I am confused: the first post says version .92121 , the links say "v.91112" and the actual download is V.90112?
F95 staff forgot to update the links. For the time being, you can download v.90112, , and finally the update of v.92121.

To update the game, simply save the .rar and extract the files in the game's folder, where you can find the launcher. The files themselves should go to the "www" folder, and select "yes" to overwrite everything. You should do it first with the 91112 update, and then with the 92121 update.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes