imrahir

Apr 7, 2018
I've been looking through this thread but can't seem to find a solution. I downloaded the macos version and copied the www files into appropriate folders to upgrade and it's working (for now) but the sound doesn't work at all. You guys have any solution? Is the windows sound format different or something?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OMG, serious deja vu. Just started playing this as I loved Treasures of Nadia....just feels like I'm playing the same game, but then that's fine as I loved it

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can I ask - from those who have used/looked at the Mejoress walkthrough, do you know what the

"6. Buy the new scene in Tasha’s shop"

Is referring to? This is very close to the start but is the last thing listed under v07012.
There was nothing in the video list saying 'new', so I bought the cheapest one for $100...not sure if that was the intention.
Thanks for any advice.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Will it be supported for low performing pcs
I hv a windows 10 12gb ram 2Tb pc
I don't hv a graphics card soo will it be a problem
I don't know. Maybe we will get new information in the upcoming trailer (to be released on February 4th).

Oct 30, 2023
Can I ask - from those who have used/looked at the Mejoress walkthrough, do you know what the

"6. Buy the new scene in Tasha’s shop"

Is referring to? This is very close to the start but is the last thing listed under v07012.
There was nothing in the video list saying 'new', so I bought the cheapest one for $100...not sure if that was the intention.
Thanks for any advice.

Buy the new scene in Tasha’s shop here, you must trigger the event first.
game play doesnt always work the same as the timing in the walkthrough.

1706872779792.png

1706872813019.png

1706872858531.png

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Buy the new scene in Tasha’s shop here, you must trigger the event first.
game play doesnt always work the same as the timing in the walkthrough.

View attachment 3318803

View attachment 3318806

View attachment 3318807
yeah, I went in there but nothing was tagged as 'new' in the list and I've done and seen everything in the walkthrough to that point.......oooh, as I was typing this I thought I better check...seems the scene I had with Erica isn't the one in the walkthrough as it says to buy her an outfit....oh well, more hunting in the forest I guess. Thanks for the help though

Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.96021 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make incremental TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there's a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

Only four more updates and then we're done! :D

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes