jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
So there I was, trying to once more solve a puzzle in order to get an immaterial reward so that I can craft something that will probably just give me a cruddy sex scene with a character I don't find all that attractive, and finding myself incredibly frustrated at my inability to do what was being shown in the video demonstrating how to solve the puzzle, and then, abruptly, I came to a realization.

"I don't actually care about any of this."

So. I deleted my pirated copy of the game, and the backup www folder that I kept updated, and canceled my patreon membership. Because I'm done. I'm done with this game, I'm done with NLT. It is incredibly liberating! Good bye to all of you except Sixart, I don't want any good things happening to them.
it's your choice, your opinion and we respect , I think you've held up well even though the game is 99% finished and you've probably played the previous game.

be careful, you know the backlash when you wish someone ill, it ends up backfiring on yourself, that's what we call karma

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Where can I find last update for android
The "last" update for Android hasn't been released yet!

The latest update for Android is just after the penultimate latest release for Android and before the Last update for Android.

Except, of course, if there are any releases after 1.0, some of the above is bollocks!

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
I disappointed to the scene which Evie and madalyn on xxx shop it's not funny scene
Yeah, it's over the top. Looks like the art guy is finally letting out some of his sadistic fetishes out (do you play with your wife or girlfriend like that, asshole?!). I hope we are not treated to snuff in the next installment of the game.

Reactions: Borel and John-18
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes