zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
For me, downloading this game from f95 links took 4-5 hours and then the zip would not unpack completely. From Steam, it took 1.5 hours, no problem. And if there should ever be a problem I can always verify files. Sometimes the cost is worth it.
sounds like your AV is flagging it, probably a crap AV. Nothing is wrong with the F95 version at all.

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
Strange. It works fine for me and I don't use a mod. Are you using one? (If so, you might want to try it without one).
how ?? i just copy the save from other so i think i dont use mod. or maybe the save game i download long time ago using a mod, so how can i turn of the mod or replace the mod???

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Anybody know whether NLT‘s going to put their new game on Steam from the first update? Did they do that with Genesis?

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The videos for v.97022 are messed up. They are very stuttery. All other videos are fine.

Reactions: Viggy

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
In the walkthrough it is written that in order to get the first page of the camsutra Erica - “Eat Out” you need to get Hint from the leper, but he doesn’t appear for me, although I have already received pages Page 2 - “Blowjob” and Page 3 - “Pussy Sex”. Will this leper appear later or is it a bug? Here's my save file just in case.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes