graver666

Sep 30, 2020
Does anyone have a problem starting the game on Mac (official 1.02 version)? A standard icon appears in Dock with name "Game.app" but nothing happens?

Jiunkeru

Mar 3, 2020
Does anyone have a problem starting the game on Mac (official 1.02 version)? A standard icon appears in Dock with name "Game.app" but nothing happens?
That´s a regular problem on mac if you didnt give the security pemission/privilege or whatever its needed. What i do on my mac: open the game normally (double click) a message about a not trusted source pop up (the game dont open), then right click on the game icon choose first option open and another message pop up about trusted source pick open anyway, the game should start. I hope i dont sound as an smartpants , dont know if is yours first try , opening a game on mac from third parties.
I am not tech savy and there is other options using terminal on mac about security permissions.

I am curious about how it goes in case you finally open the game, i am having some video troubles in my end and cant play the game on mac.

graver666

Sep 30, 2020
That´s a regular problem on mac if you didnt give the security pemission/privilege or whatever its needed. What i do on my mac: open the game normally (double click) a message about a not trusted source pop up (the game dont open), then right click on the game icon choose first option open and another message pop up about trusted source pick open anyway, the game should start. I hope i dont sound as an smartpants , dont know if is yours first try , opening a game on mac from third parties.
I am not tech savy and there is other options using terminal on mac about security permissions.

I am curious about how it goes in case you finally open the game, i am having some video troubles in my end and cant play the game on mac.
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I forgot to mention in the post that I've already give all the permissions needed in Privacy options, I even get a prompt to turn on notifications for the game. The icon jumps in Dock, then stalls forever with dot under it. I have no problems with other renpy or RPGM games (played already Lust epidemic and Treasure of Nadia)

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Freaking bug, "Send Ella To the Room Where She Can Help You With Her Talents" this shit keeps on showing and I can't send her anywhere , she stays with Nelle in front of the rift. Fuck wasted 30 min just to find something to do. I am done with this shit , I dont need any more stress in my life .

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Freaking bug, "Send Ella To the Room Where She Can Help You With Her Talents" this shit keeps on showing and I can't send her anywhere , she stays with Nelle in front of the rift. Fuck wasted 30 min just to find something to do. I am done with this shit , I dont need any more stress in my life .
As far as I remember, you need to talk to Nellie first and after that she will leave, then talk to Ella

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Shit, I installed some mods (I think it was the cheat mod and the 4K enhancement mod) and now my guy has become a dwarf. I'm the same size as you normally are on the map but everywhere lol. Anyone else have this happen? The search didn't really turn up anything.

Beastyboy1

Sep 3, 2022
Use walkthrough my game is working fine no such bug

whupo

Nov 11, 2021
Bonus scene 15 can be played with pregnant or non-pregnant Judy. Use the scene player, play scene 127 and choose "Cum inside". Then bonus scene 15 will be played by scene player with a pregnant Judy. If you choose "Cum outside", bonus scene 15 will be played with a non-pregnant Judy.
Similarly with bonus scene 16. Use the scene player, play bonus scene 2 and choose "Cum inside". Then bonus scene 16 will be played with a pregnant Erica. If you choose "Pull out", bonus scene 16 will be played with a non-pregnant Erica.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes