MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a way, besides Seeds of Knowledge, to raise the MC's Intelligence? I'm trying to get past the cop guarding the gymnasium, and apparently MC's not smart enough to get the bribe lowered.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Is it possible to upload the Video Enhancement Mod in an other server (other than MEGA) ? Can't download all the necessary files with the 5go download limit.
I hope this helps (Gofile 21GB) :
You still need the " Prerequisite - Performance Patch" from the OG-Mega-Download.

Last edited:
Reactions: spexcler

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
I'm stuck trying to find Ella's Large Buttplug. Help?!?
Head to the Apartments to find and talk to Erica and Ella.
After talking to Erica and Ella, you can use your hacksaw to open a chest to find a Note that says
1998. You can also kill some more weeds and find Ella’s Key Fob. You can use the key fob to
open Ella’s Car and find Large Buttplug, Bubble Gum, and Shinto Shrine Bell.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Hello I am new to TGO community. I downloaded the game and it is v1.0(release) version. which save files I should download?
I assume you want to unlock all scenes without playing the game.
Unzip "TGO Save.zip" and copy both files into "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\User Data"
If you use the Video Enhancement Mod copy them into "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order\User Data"
I think you have at least start the game once.

Last edited:

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
Does anyone else have problems with certain audio just not playing? I'm playing on mac and the cutscenes (all of them) are completely muted, despite all the other audio working fine, and I have no idea why. I maxed out all audio settings and even checked the video file in the "movies" folder in app.nw to see if there is any audio in the origional file , which there is. as far as my limited knowledges says, audio should work fine. Any ideas on how to fix this or what is happening?

irulnaxkd

Jul 27, 2024
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

1.04 Update & Incest Patch:

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone reupload the 1.04 update? I kept getting 502 bad gateaway error

3.70 star(s) 235 Votes