thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Saves for complete v02121 and v04122. Only thing not grabbed is the extra outfit for Hannah. I tried to search for more artifacts in the forest, but I guess I hit the cash limit for this release. Or maybe there was a cheaper way to get Hannah to come for the booty call than buying the curtains.

UPDATE: I was bored this evening, so I threw on a youtube playlist of "Richard Osman's House Of Games" and just ground around the forest over and over, gathering artifacts. End result, the MC has now purchased EVERYTHING currently available at Publics. Hannah's lingerie, all house upgrades, all of it.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I know how to do it, but is there a reason that there are no instructions on how to install/use the "update only"???

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
I know that this may be a bit controversial but I really wish that nlt would have switched engines by this point, it seems that he has basically reached the maximum potential of this engine

Like I know that switching engines isn't exactly easy, but I feel like he would be able to create something way more ambitious than what this is currently (with like for example unity), it just sort of feels the same as ToN
It's clear that he is really damn talented but yea, I find it hard to see the quality of his games improving much more than what they are currently without him deciding to step out of his comfort zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cold_arctus

sdfsdfsfdsfdsfds

Oct 29, 2021
The Genesis Order [v0.04122] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 962 MB
Compressed Win Size:274 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD -
PS: Look for sixart for Gdrive link, it in his signature.

Original Mac Size: 1.07 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 411 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 971 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 284 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Win Update Size: 251 MB
Compressed Win Update Size:94.2 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thanks

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's pretty damn good, but right now I'm feeling that I should sit on a few updates instead of playing them as soon as they come out because they're damn short and I feel hungry for more gameplay.

:(

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It's pretty hard to explain how to copy/paste 2 folders together. Considering this place though, not surprising
Well, yes that is true, but nowhere does it say to copy/paste a file, let alone what file! (I know it is the --- file) but some people have not suffered through asking this over and over in ToN. (and copy/paste where??) Btw, I know where.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, yes that is true, but nowhere does it say to copy/paste a file, let alone what file! (I know it is the --- file) but some people have not suffered through asking this over and over in ToN. (and copy/paste where??) Btw, I know where.
You know it now, because we showed you how to do it... and it took you a long time to figure it out. :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Saves for complete v02121 and v04122. Only thing not grabbed is the extra outfit for Hannah. I tried to search for more artifacts in the forest, but I guess I hit the cash limit for this release. Or maybe there was a cheaper way to get Hannah to come for the booty call than buying the curtains.
Not unless you hit some major total sum there... I have tested money overflow it did not happen up until 93 million... items still spawn ( maybe you were just unlucky... let's say this " new " method of " grind " sucks balls compared to TON... ) Intelligence and Strength can be upped to 9999 ( added !!! ) ( the prices you sell your items grow according to intelligence and it counts till 9999 never tried higher value... and you don't even need it since selling your stuff like this will result quickly in millions as per single sell ! ) The only thing that's on lock is the chest keys number changing it will result in not being able to open the chest(s)

Hannah only needs 60$ investment to come over an Entry rug and some Plants each fo 30$ ! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: thwartme

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
You know it now, because we showed you how to do it... and it took you a long time to figure it out. :LOL:
Yes, and thank you (or someone) for telling me how to do it. but my point remains, why not just come out and say it instead of making people ask over and over and others pointing out how dumb they are?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, and thank you (or someone) for telling me how to do it. but my point remains, why not just come out and say it instead of making people ask over and over and others pointing out how dumb they are?
People don't read. They don't read OP; they don't use the search function... They are lazy noodles who want to be spoonfeed by someone.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Only 4% into the game and I'm already seeing people tryna cheat to get more money lol. Meanwhile I'm over here spending over an hour to get all the money needed, which I'm fine with since if the dev spends his time on making the game I'll gladly spend my time playing the game.
Yeah, I'm happy grinding. After the actual content is done, I'll throw on a podcast or something and just wander the woods for ages...

• Angry
Reactions: asker

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
People don't read. They don't read OP; they don't use the search function... They are lazy noodles who want to be spoonfeed by someone.
Read what?? The OP does not say anything about how to install the update only. As far as searching goes, what do you search for? If you search for "how to update", you wont find anything because as I point out there is no info on how to do it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I have to say that Lust Epidemics' puzzles (finding and collecting hidden objects and so on) were far more challenging than The Genesis Order's. Since they were harder to find, you had to search and walk around more, therefore the updates were more satisfying because the gameplay lasted longer.

However, I'm just reading that some dudes have issues anyway (collecting figurines, finding people and so on).

Man, this is so damn embarassing. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Read what?? The OP does not say anything about how to install the update only. As far as searching goes, what do you search for? If you search for "how to update", you wont find anything because as I point out there is no info on how to do it.
It's a general issue which you can observe in almost every thread on F95.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Arctus pointed it out : no1 reads anything ever. Not much point explaining stuff into the void
1st time duders have to update the game. Same duders never played TON, so the same update process is alien to them. After 4 years and 2 games, you start questionning if people actually went past grade school

PS : So far, my meme compilation was spot on ........ Too bad it's just the same memes re-appearing in every game NLT makes, like people got stuck in 2017 and never evolved past that

Reactions: 44Tom
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes