Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go to OP - there is not update only for Android. Also the point is that I like to do things on a tablet sometimes. Try not to be so judgy if you can't be helpful.
Too bad you can't get this error when you know how things work and not play on phone OS. We'll still be here laughing about it though, your woes don't matter much

kiluwaxyz

Aug 27, 2018
v0.47 All Secrets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for this!

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Hey guys, Does anyone use video enhancements mod?
If I use this mod, will the game be affected by this mod in the future update?
Sorry, My English is not very well, I'm not native-speaker:LOL: thanks guys!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
Too bad you can't get this error when you know how things work and not play on phone OS. We'll still be here laughing about it though, your woes don't matter much
FWIW I also have the same issue when using update only on a 14" MBP. Always crashes the first time I boot after an update then it's fine after. Something isn't set up right to handle non-standard resolutions. Nothing actually in game seems to render wrong.

I haven't gone into the actual source to see if it's an engine issue or something NLT hasn't accounted for.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, Does anyone use video enchantment mod?
If I use this mod, will the game be affected by this mod in the future update?
Sorry, My English is not very well, I'm not native-speaker:LOL: thanks guys!
Hmmm, enchantment mod ...... It won't affect the game since you're (basically) just swapping video files around (unless the mod does more). You'll just have to keep getting it with every update, since you'll have 2 video qualities playing different scenes, would feel wonky
FWIW I also have the same issue when using update only on a 14" MBP. Always crashes the first time I boot after an update then it's fine after. Something isn't set up right to handle non-standard resolutions. Nothing actually in game seems to render wrong.

I haven't gone into the actual source to see if it's an engine issue or something NLT hasn't accounted for.
Pro tip : stop playing on Android (not just this game). No errors will ever come up (unless you suck at updating 2 folders). No hassle. No wonky versions. It's a harsh truth most people around here aren't ready to deal with (that and the wincest).

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
is anybody planing on doing a incest dialogue mod? i know the last person wasn't able to do it anymore. i'm willing to donate if it means sombody can work on it.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I just know that piece of cheese is going to play an integral part to the overall story!
To make rat trap usually as in Treasure of Nadia at least two times. (y) The Unholy Grail of the NLT universe, Aunt Sara, again conspicuous by her absence. :cry: Piss, shit and bah! :mad: At least art and animation is beautiful but everything else associated with game is markedly inferior :( although as Genesis Order comes gratis, courtesy of this site, only time is wasted by playing twice monthly so all is not lost. :giggle:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes