Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I know, but why say support the dev. thats the bit that makes no sense. Also i use sites like this like demos. See what the games like, if i like it i buy it. Better for the industry
Can you let me know when you go down to your local new car dealership?

I just want to be there when you suggest to them that you take one of the brand-new cars as your own, see if you like it and, if i you do, you'll buy it otherwise you won't pay a penny for it and you'll just return it and say "no thanks - not impressed".

And try and convince them it's "Better for the industry"

Should be fun to watch!

P.S. Which meal do you want me to send to you in jail?

• Angry
Reactions: Manshino

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I just want to be there when you suggest to them that you take one of the brand-new cars as your own, see if you like it and, if i you do, you'll buy it otherwise you won't pay a penny for it and you'll just return it and say "no thanks - not impressed".

Should be fun to watch!

Ice cream :p

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
what's next after this?
The oracle tells you to talk to strangers, seems like talking to strangers is the next thing you should do. :WeSmart:

Joking aside, you should give us a screenshot where it shows the KS pages you have and also photos, extras, outfits and booty calls.

Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I feel like I was more into the characters in ToN. But that's not to say this game isn't great. So I think we should all say our MFK girls. Who would you marry? Fuck? Kill?
For me:
Marry Judy (a nun into anal. You're going to hell and heaven at the same time)
Fuck Melissa
Kill Amanda
Kill a girl not in the game ? Nice

kentek0111

Nov 3, 2022
The oracle tells you to talk to strangers, seems like talking to strangers is the next thing you should do. :WeSmart:

Joking aside, you should give us a screenshot where it shows the KS pages you have and also photos, extras, outfits and booty calls.

Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

already talked to strangers. is it supposed to trigger an event or something?

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021

Should be fun to watch!

That's called a test drive, and no one in their right mind would ever buy a car without doing one. Not too good an analogy.

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
does anyone have a save after you have the double dildo sex with lila and erica, bruh idk how i lost all my saves, it wont show anything in load game

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so that's the end of the main story then?
The main story is at 49%, today there will be another update. So we're about half-way through. But if you get the "You've finished the chapter" dialogue -- yes, there's nothing more you can do.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
That's called a test drive, and no one in their right mind would ever buy a car without doing one. Not too good an analogy.
Erm if you think a "test drive" describes "you take one of the brand-new cars as your own" ..... which meal for you?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes