sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will it be enough if i post www file
For the gazillionth time... if you post a proper www folder ( not missing anything ) that means you posted WIN - Mac - Linux as well :LOL: If somebody cannot do the necessary steps from here on out that is not on you :p

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, I'm at Heather's house with girls at the pool, there's an ant problem but the oracle tells me "There are some crazy things locked behind security in the sky rise", However, assuming the security it refers to, is the one to the right of Kimberly's dressing room, there is nothing to interact with. What the hell do i do now

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, I'm at Heather's house with girls at the pool, there's an ant problem but the oracle tells me "There are some crazy things locked behind security in the sky rise", However, assuming the security it refers to, is the one to the right of Kimberly's dressing room, there is nothing to interact with. What the hell do i do now
Welp I would try this but am I to give ideas ? :p
1672681554813.png

Reactions: phill_leotardo

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Full walkthrough .

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes