Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Man ffs nlt is really making this game boring with releasing content with side characters every update. There are already a tons of scenes with them ffs. He is making the same thing like with previous game, only a good content with main characters he released in the last 10% of the game.

G876garret

Sep 29, 2021
Man ffs nlt is really making this game boring with releasing content with side characters every update. There are already a tons of scenes with them ffs. He is making the same thing like with previous game, only a good content with main characters he released in the last 10% of the game.
LE was tightest game

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well another good update, scenes were very good even Chloe is more likeable now that she dropped the mask, there's only one thing that I would have never, ever thought to say...... Compared to this idiot even Henry looks almost "normal" what a mental challenged MC, Melissa and Erica are waisted with him... Jeez...:FacePalm::KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well another good update, scenes were very good even Chloe is more likeable now that she dropped the mask, there's only one thing that I would have never, ever thought to say...... Compared to this idiot even Henry looks almost "normal" what a mental challenged MC, Melissa and Erica are waisted with him... Jeez...:FacePalm::KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I told you all at the very beginning... dunno what you guys expected after his introduction :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I told you all at the very beginning... dunno what you guys expected after his introduction :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:
Oh yeah I agreed with you on that, it's just that at the beginning I appreciated him thanks to his cocky attitude, I mean he was stupid but at least he was able to not being treated as a doormat, but now.... Jeez talk about a non existent IQ.... :D:ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and BUCCO
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes