jems666

Jun 22, 2022
That's 15117 but anyways... I did not put it the " mace grip " term so the search motor would not find it... regardless it's only 1.5 pages back and it's already an insurmoutable problem for a " forum user " :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Confusing ?!? :eek::oops: A straightforward game confusing ?!? o_O:KEK::KEK::KEK: Joke of the lords 2023th year !!! ( and it barely even started :p )

That's not an item to create...

At the time of the initial release somewhere around page 50 you will find my assessment about this as well which was being the same... but lately I changed my mind I think there's something else going on here :p Of course Mads is a part of it but I think this is about some power duking between gods and demons :devilish: Lillian being Lilith and Mads being fuck knows which caste is Daemaleus & Co. representing but they are opposing of course...
I didn't find Treasure of Nadia straightforward at all, and I guess neither did the others with a thread of almost 800 pages of people with questions about what to do next and walkthroughs that had/needed screenshots of every single part with the completion %

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn't find Treasure of Nadia straightforward at all, and I guess neither did the others with a thread of almost 800 pages of people with questions about what to do next and walkthroughs that had/needed screenshots of every single part with the completion %
That's because these fellas are more into jacking their dick off constantly than see / read / play :KEK: Simple

• Haha
Reactions: Mooddy and Petzl

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
What does the bird drop? I have the mace, but the game doesnt really explain what item you are using with some of its animations. I'm guessing I used it when I bonked the coyote. I think I hit something in a tree earlier but I couldn't tell what it was. If I was smart I would stop overwriting save slot 1 and keep a few roll-back saves haha.
Well when I did it, the bird exploded or something. I knock him so hard he blew up lol. If you have the key it's a kuma sutra for Chloe.

Dec 21, 2019
Essence of strength it's not an item to create...
3 Dumbbells and an Essence of Strength in AngelCraft creates Seed of strength.

In the church is an offering plate that gives other essences if you put found statues and figures in it. I only ask because Its hard to keep track of the goings-on in the game when I play it from release to release haha. I am fairly sure that each time I have gotten a strength upgrade I found the essence of strength in the world by opening a crate or something. I didn't know if its in this latest update and somehow tied to the thing the NPCs are talking about.

The NPCs are still talking about some cliff and aggressive birds and I cant seem to figure out if I have 100% this update or not... Just looking for a little help.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sometimes I get the feeling that most people who play adult games, don't normally would play games in general. So, looking for stuff etc is too much busy work for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert and jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Sometimes I get the feeling that most people who play adult games, don't normally would play games in general. So, looking for stuff etc is too much busy work for them.
I find looking for stuff in other games and oldschool rpgs are different than these, or the desire is a lot less to search and adds to the "grind" aspect that people normally don't like. Not necessaryily this game but some of these other rpgms are way to large is size but for no reason just to "explore" as if its some AAA rpg

Reactions: Echbert
Dec 21, 2019
The NPCs are still talking about some cliff and aggressive birds and I cant seem to figure out if I have 100% this update or not... Just looking for a little help.
Well I finally found the key near the river on the "cliff" and had the bird attack me. I think I have 3 spare keys after playing with a cheat mod on a previous save. Hard to see stuff in this game sometimes haha.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Key?
nevermind: behing the farm ,close to the river.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I find looking for stuff in other games and oldschool rpgs are different than these, or the desire is a lot less to search and adds to the "grind" aspect that people normally don't like. Not necessaryily this game but some of these other rpgms are way to large is size but for no reason just to "explore" as if its some AAA rpg
Well blame rpgm for that. There is so much you can do with it. I thought the developer would try to move away from the rpgm format and try something a bit different.

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
3 Dumbbells and an Essence of Strength in AngelCraft creates Seed of strength.

In the church is an offering plate that gives other essences if you put found statues and figures in it. I only ask because Its hard to keep track of the goings-on in the game when I play it from release to release haha. I am fairly sure that each time I have gotten a strength upgrade I found the essence of strength in the world by opening a crate or something. I didn't know if its in this latest update and somehow tied to the thing the NPCs are talking about.

Screenshot_20230103_021353.png

its by the farm

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
For some reason it shows me i finished this chap before even playing it, anyone got full save please share.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We'll we aren't here for the mediocre story :BootyTime:
I think you missed a very important keyword in my sentence :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Just looking for a little help.
Once you posted your stats I already knew you were cheating so best of luck !
where is COMPRESSED link ?
It's on your computers hard drive waiting to be created... or wait for someone else to do it :p
please someone give me the .57v link for Mac
:whistle:
For some reason it shows me i finished this chap before even playing it, anyone got full save please share.
:LOL:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes