xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone, happy new year.

I been thinking congratulate and find a way to support you, for your wonderfull saga.

I mean, the environ¡met, graphics, sound, music, girls, script. Awesome and sexy.

I cant imagine, what is next after this LEGENDARY, (u know "how I meet your mother" sitcon), games.

Well done.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi everyone, happy new year.

I been thinking congratulate and find a way to support you, for your wonderfull saga.

I mean, the environ¡met, graphics, sound, music, girls, script. Awesome and sexy.

I cant imagine, what is next after this LEGENDARY, (u know "how I meet your mother" sitcon), games.

Well done.
No need to think hard... get on NLTs Patreon and sign up ! ;)
I can't download a file from the f95zone website, I need a link
Oh boi... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Petzl

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Because the changes are the exact same every update.
Just read the weekly report to see that :KEK:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, what's this "profile error" that pops up whenever I load an update on this game (and some others at this site)?

mahedsayer42

Jan 2, 2023
Does anyone have any info on how far along this game is. I'm eager to play, but part of me thinks I should wait until its finished.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey, what's this "profile error" that pops up whenever I load an update on this game (and some others at this site)?
you have installed a newer version of nv,js
you can copy the latest nvjs into TGO
just overwrite the other files

Reactions: Krithor

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi! I just updated the game to 57011. But there is no any obejctives, missions, not at all. Could you tell me, what did I wrong? All the time, I just downloading the "update only" files, and it was working until today. Thx in advance.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Hi! I just updated the game to 57011. But there is no any obejctives, missions, not at all. Could you tell me, what did I wrong? All the time, I just downloading the "update only" files, and it was working until today. Thx in advance.
Ask the Oracle

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes