Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Attacking NLTs patreon structure is an odd move in this genre of game. I think NLT is one of the very few that lives up to the money they charge. Also its not about how much he thinks his game is worth. its more about how much they values their time. If NLT is a one man band or a small team, they are literally working their arse off to make sure an updates goes live twice a month, plus work on planning for the next game, so there is little to no gap between releases.
I would agree, if the original commenter doesn't believe that, look on the opening page (of this game) next to the developers name and the number of games they've made. If I remember right the version number of the games they make, reflects the completion percentage right now (obviously) its 59% of the way towards completion. And there have not been twice a month updates, I say that only because (and rightfully so) the team takes a couple weeks off during certain times of the year.

If your lucky you'll see one game completed by most developers, thats assuming they dont abandon the project move onto to something else only to do the same. I could name at least 2 games that are very popular, including having they're own web/wiki sites, who hit a big gain in donor money only to milk their projects since then, as long as that money number grows or stays the same they'll keep milking it. I suspect those games will also end up abandoned, or pushed off to someone else willing to take on the game in order for it to get finished.

NLT has been very reliable in how they make games, and making sure they are completed. And unless there's an announcement the team is breaking up I would expect another game to come out shortly after this one is completed.

Reactions: King0761

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
For anyone playing on controller like me, or just find it hard/hate the "Darkness" mechanic in the Police Station, I made a quick mod that turns the lights back on (removes Black layer). This should work on every future Darkness mechanic as well.
Enjoy. ;)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Guess it's time to start banning the compressed version(s). Saves a lot of space in the thread and won't make noodles reveal themselves too much. We'd lose the memes though
if those 'memes' are removed the thread page count would drop to 400

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes