Idontknowone

Jan 12, 2018
The Genesis Order [v0.07011] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed Win Size:304 MB
ANONFILE - GOFILE - MEDIAFIRE - - WORKUPLOAD
PS: Look for sixart for Gdrive link, it in his signature.

Original Mac Size:
Compressed Mac Size: 442 MB

Original Linux Size:
Compressed Linux Size: 315 MB

Original Win Update Size: 207 MB
Compressed Win Update Size:92.4 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Are the files Mac and linux inverted?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
This is the game clearly not meant to have incest but still has an incest game for some reason, right?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If some dev does not reply in here that doesn't mean that they are not here reading comments so I'm just curious, how do you know that dev does not come here or any other dev in theirs game threads, is he/they told you that personally?
I don't get what you guys are saying. Just go and read the first reply from Badik (Being a dik) & cobd (City of broken dreamers) threads from the forum and double check who was the person that posted the reply.
You'll get what I'm saying ;)

PS:
And also don't forget that most popular adult game (you admit it or not) though a scam :KEK: got magically out of nowhere an update after 2 years (though a shitty one and even I haven't played that:PogChamp:) after getting abandoned tag slammed on his face :WeSmart:.
Let's try it the other way : do you guys have any proof he comes in here and reads anything ? He doesn't have an account, doesn't talk about F95 in his weekly updates (probably anywhere else) and still has to contempt with 15k dudes on Patreon who he actually interacts with.
This is the game clearly not meant to have incest but still has an incest game for some reason, right?
Go back from the OP and read everything, you'll know why (maybe, it's ~100 pages of pure meh)
how can I just unzip the update?
Good question

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes