Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Being one case sensitive OS user... may I inquire why I never ( with the exceptions of Capital letters around v 30-ish ) never had such an issue ? :unsure:
Yep. Well, I was trying to point out things that commonly cause such errors to get thrown, mentioning case errors but omitting file corruption as the next most likely possibility. (y) Usually when the game displays a message like that it's down to a case error in the filename or the file having been corrupted, before, during, or after download, in some way. Where, when and how updates are created are also factors to take into account, especially when TGO updates all seem to be "home made" rather than "developer made" lately and so more likely faulty from the get go. :rolleyes: All the aforementioned issues have happened to me using bootleg updates from this site, other sites, and, occasionally, bona fide updates downloaded directly from the NLT Media server itself. :eek: You never know. :unsure: If something can go wrong it will go wrong for somebody, somewhere, sometime, always. :( Caveat emptor. ;)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep. Well, I was trying to point out things that commonly cause such errors to get thrown, mentioning case errors but omitting file corruption as the next most likely possibility. (y) Usually when the game displays a message like that it's down to a case error in the filename or the file having been corrupted, before, during, or after download, in some way. Where, when and how updates are created are also factors to take into account, especially when TGO updates all seem to be "home made" rather than "developer made" lately and so more likely faulty from the get go. :rolleyes: All the aforementioned issues have happened to me using bootleg updates from this site, other sites, and, occasionally, bona fide updates downloaded directly from the NLT Media server itself. :eek: You never know. :unsure: If something can go wrong it will go wrong to somebody, somewhere, sometime, always. :( Caveat emptor. ;)
Also I forgot to mention before... but in case of capital error in the filename... there is no error report from the game just a black screen :LOL: So it's pretty safe to assume there were versions mixed together like regular - compressed enc. - compressed n.enc. and such :whistle: Which is a PEBKAC :KEK:

hentailoko

Mar 24, 2018
Hello there,

I lost my save game, no idea why. I was half a hour of gameplay after you fix the water leak on the church. Does anyone have i save close to there?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ahha ! If we need an expert on the lewd we know now where we need to turn to... :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if it has to do something with being the same model thing...
:LOL:
ROTFL!! I don't know if I qualify, I mean I was literally playing that scene when I looked at the TGO thread so it's more of a stroke of luck I would say.... I wish I were a real expert on that!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ROTFL!! I don't know if I qualify, I mean I was literally playing that scene when I looked at the TGO thread so it's more of a stroke of luck I would say.... I wish I were a real expert on that!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah...yeah... stroke of luck... my ass !!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Let's just stick to the lewdsexpert :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Not able to get to any help? Head to the Police Station again, up to the second floor, and into Andera’s Office to the East. You will find a Locker Room Key.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes