Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
This does appear to be a bug, but one that only seems to affect a minority. Most don’t get this issue but some do (I didn’t) and what I’ve read the4e doesn’t appear to be a known reason or solution other than retrying with an earlier save, trying things in a different order.
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing and earlier saves & different orders aren't working for me.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
How do i fix the black screen/crash after following the priest and melissa in the church?
I suspect you missed 1 maybe more update patches, so there were missing files, that the game can't load properly while you playing it to that point. You need to find out which update you missed downloading, and download it, or just downloading the latest version of whole game

Reactions: Nelix171

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks but I found it anyway before this, I tried including the v.(_no. of current version) compressed in the search instead of just typing the 750502 compressed
May be... but you definitely not tried @ the compression request thread... I'd recommend you use Exoplast work instead of anyone else'... dunno why the need for these bullshit versions but here we are :KEK:
Here's a direct link to gofile

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
If you explained to me how one edits the dialogue in this game, I'd go to the effort to try and fix it and keep it up to date! I need Ipatch bad :cry: it's stopping me from playing the game XD
iPatch does not make sense in this game's storyline. If you create like an adopted mother or something then only it would make sense.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
iPatch does not make sense in this game's storyline. If you create like an adopted mother or something then only it would make sense.
It wouldn't make sense even if it's an adopted ( :oops: o_O ) mother or something :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
I suspect you missed 1 maybe more update patches, so there were missing files, that the game can't load properly while you playing it to that point. You need to find out which update you missed downloading, and download it, or just downloading the latest version of whole game
Ah ok, thanks

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes