NotSoBadWolf

Apr 14, 2023
In hell during the last update, doing the 3 switch 2 boulder puzzle with Ella, I get the 2 boulders each on a switch, then standing on one makes a click sound but otherwise does nothing.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
In hell during the last update, doing the 3 switch 2 boulder puzzle with Ella, I get the 2 boulders each on a switch, then standing on one makes a click sound but otherwise does nothing.
That's because it's a more than 3 switch 2 boulder puzzle.

And before you ask me how is it more, read my reply again very carefully. There's a big clue right in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
It might be you have not taken steps needed in the right order and hit a dead end. This has happened to me twice, e.g., in previous chapter I went to Heather's house first, before told to, then carried on with game and later was told girls were waiting at Heather's and when I go to Heather's place is empty. Replayed following oracle instrustions and all was well. Best thing would be to begin the chapter again and follow the angel instructions to the letter... go to warehouse, go to police station etc. If you visit loactions out of order you can get stuck. Maybe you have done this without knowing. :unsure:
I have been always following Oracle. It was her who said something is in the west wing. I got the lunch tried to go upstairs but was stopped. Played in a different manner the same thing happened.‍♂‍♂

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
:unsure: There are four things that move in that room, maybe there are ...

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello I'm in the last update at the point that the walkthrough says ' Shop: Buy the x2 interrogation marks ' and the Oracle in the game says 'With graphite from the pencil and something sticky, you can hack a lock at the station"
But at the shop I can't buy anything. Do you know why?
1685441907047.png

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Hello I'm in the last update at the point that the walkthrough says ' Shop: Buy the x2 interrogation marks ' and the Oracle in the game says 'With graphite from the pencil and something sticky, you can hack a lock at the station"
But at the shop I can't buy anything. Do you know why?
You probably already have glue in your inventory.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone wanna take bets on whether we're getting another 12 on 1 orgy in the last update.
Those are the best :HideThePain:
My only hope for this game is that Ella gets to fist all of the LI at least once (herself included)

exsomon

May 11, 2020
one guy boning is boring
so many cute girls, and demons
some rape, NTR or something
gameplay is good (impossible without hints, some important items are in out of places with no indication)
play as a kleptomanic hero of good old days, buy everything, steal everything not bolted down,
find a way to remove the bolts and take them too. also the bolts,
everything will be used somehow (some usage wont make too much sense)

Models are hot and every one of them is easy even the nun made to virgin mary to groupie in a few updates
but that makes sex scenes out of place and unnecessary

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes