Duskeyes

Jan 28, 2022
Kinda bummed that there's little to no foreplay in the scenes anymore, they just go straight to the action. I know we're past the buildup phase but still.

Reactions: piedpiper423

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Kinda bummed that there's little to no foreplay in the scenes anymore, they just go straight to the action. I know we're past the buildup phase but still.
Yeh join the club, you are not the first to complain, I complained too a long time ago. The searching around is really fun, the girls are beautiful, the sex scenes are beautiful too. BUT you really miss the build up, and the loving feeling. TON was a little bit better in this. But there are VN's out there, that have lot better build up. (But those games don't have any game play at all on the other hand...)

To get some stuff I was missing, I just played it quickly, so no reading just run through everything. It than seems to that MC is just an idiot that fucks every girl that he is alone with. And of course like TON, to the end it gets 3some/4some and all in orgies...

Reactions: piedpiper423

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I really enjoyed this update. (y) The animations were great, filmic almost, the dialogue meant something and the storytelling of a good standard. :) This is what I would like to see more of in NLT Media's output and would prefer one sex scene per update replaced by a high-quality storytelling scene to advance a more detailed plot, build deeper and more meaningful relationships between the characters, and amp up the drama without discontinuities and jerkiness. :p Umpteen mechanical, hollow, sterile sex scenes, presented in series, one after the other, unmotivated by an engaging story are not as entertaining for me as I'd like or expect from a developer of NLT Media's obvious talent. It will be interesting to discover how much further these developers are able to take the lewd genre with their new project next year. :) Certainly I, for one, will still be a member of their audience. ;)

Last edited:

Mahikol

Jun 3, 2017
Why do they always add this weird money mechanic? Story coming to a screeching halt every time you need money for something is just annoying. There's nothing fun about spamming the forest for treasures.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol i was unplaying maybe 4 months sorry, but how to get down the fire in hell with father and red hair lady? I have holy water but nothing. And where i can find paper for judy? please help me

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
That isn't a Booty Call.
We have had all Booty Calls for some time now.

Booty Calls are the women
KamaSutra Pages are the positions.
For me that's the same you get a new kamasutra page, and can do anal with carol during a booty call. You don't get any more women to fuck, that's long last...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It says Multiple penetration... Is there NTR or swinging?
No.

The multiple penetration happens with toys and the Main Character's cock. There are also one or two scenes with clones/replicas of the protagonist (not a separate character, he just multiplies himself through magic).

This is a harem game, so the MC is the only male in all the scenes.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No.

The multiple penetration happens with toys and the Main Character's cock. There are also one or two scenes with clones/replicas of the protagonist (not a separate character, he just multiplies himself through magic).

This is a harem game, so the MC is the only male in all the scenes.
NTR assumes no other man. That also works with women. However, the game does not include NTR, no game from NLT media does. All scenes happen with the consent or participation of the MC.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes