Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
why is mac so behind with the updates?
Technically it's not, you could have updated your Mac version like I did using the windows ones, anyway you can still update your version following this indications.
Download the last complete windows version of the game ( not the update, the complete one on top of the list) then follow these steps:
1 Unzip the windows update and rename the www folder you will find inside in: app.nw;
2 Open your Mac version of the game: right click on the icon game and click on Show Package Contents on the pop up menu that will appear;
3 Follow this path: Contents/Resources ( you will see that there's an app.nw folder there);
4 Drag the new app.nw folder onto the Resources folder ( onto the Resources folder, not onto the app.nw folder) while holding the alt key on your keyboard;
5 Release it and click merge in the pop up menu that will appear;
You're good to go with an updated version of the game.
The reason why all the other versions are so behind is due to the fact that NLT enforced his measures against leaks, so the ones that still provides the files can't take all the versions like before, but only the windows ones and since the majority of users has this OS on their PC it's understandable.
Anyway follow the steps I gave you and you will be able to play the game complete at 85% as it is right now. :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The reason why all the other versions are so behind is due to the fact that NLT enforced his measures against leaks, so the ones that still provides the files can't take all the versions like before, but only the windows ones and since the majority of users has this OS on their PC it's understandable.
Not to argue but I don't believe that anyone provides here stuff... it's still the cracked auto updater in play :LOL:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not to argue but I don't believe that anyone provides here stuff... it's still the cracked auto updater in play :LOL:
Nah don't worry, I tried to keep it simple, I mean i'm already fearing the questions about "drag" "what" "where" holding "whut"?!?! So....
At least I tried. :)

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Petzl and sixart

voler777

May 9, 2018
Updated the game from 84 to 85, when I talk to the Demon ariana still says u have finished this update.
How can I fix this problem?

clear_sky

Dec 8, 2022
Updated the game from 84 to 85, when I talk to the Demon ariana still says u have finished this update.
How can I fix this problem?
Arianna gets you the hints for the main story, which is finished, all updates now feature some bonus content - pages, bonus scenes and so on.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't remember it anymore since it was a quick run-through... but shouldn't Arianna be alone here in v.85 ? :eek:
Yeah in the 0.85 she is alone there, but he was asking for the prior version, when they are all out after the explosion I think, he said he was there with all the npcs. :)

• Wow

voler777

May 9, 2018
Jeez so many buggs this patch:KEK: Mc gets stuck to the rubble in the entrance of the right wing of Mansion, went out of the mansion straight to the shop tried buying the new Album materials all Cracked out get image errors and retry Anyone got a full save? Thx

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah in the 0.85 she is alone there, but he was asking for the prior version, when they are all out after the explosion I think, he said he was there with all the npcs. :)
:eek: My bad :eek: Failed to see it... like I failed to capture what the hell happened to mandolyn :unsure::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:eek: My bad :eek: Failed to see it... like I failed to capture what the hell happened to mandolyn :unsure::KEK:
Hey now that you said it... how the hell didn't I noticed that?!?!? She disappeared, it's true!!!
Oh my gosh I have the attention span of a goldfish!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes