Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'll guess we will find out in the 4th ( fourth !!! ) installment in this TRILOGY :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well I'm curious to see how they will explain the sex virus, it's still a discussion pending since we don't know if it was caused by Emily's failed attempt to create the alternative sex potion or something wrong happened in the Bancroft's laboratories.
It's a flimsy excuse for a new NLT's game I know, but it's not that we play them for the incredible deep ideas in the end....:sneaky::sneaky::LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well I'm curious to see how they will explain the sex virus, it's still a discussion pending since we don't know if it was caused by Emily's failed attempt to create the alternative sex potion or something wrong happened in the Bancroft's laboratories.
It's a flimsy excuse for a new NLT's game I know, but it's not that we play them for the incredible deep ideas in the end....:sneaky::sneaky::LUL:
Welp that's easy... it's just a media spin... so simple :p There is no " sex virus " just the serum got a little bit too much demand and the whole shit got out of hands... Bancroft's business therefore is booming :sneaky::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey now that you said it... how the hell didn't I noticed that?!?!? She disappeared, it's true!!!
Oh my gosh I have the attention span of a goldfish!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IIRC there isnt any scene with Lilian and Madalyn in same time outside hell. I have still feeling like they have the same body.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Sooo... make sure you get your hands on a 273% complete game save coming May on that ( yet ) undisclosed titled 4th part of the TRILOGY :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
:whistle:
I heard behind-the-scenes information that the fifth part of the trilogy is already being worked on. There are also guys who already have around 198% progress of this game.
Dang! I reached my reaction limits for the day!!!

View attachment 2855164
Too much laugh today?

• Yay, new update!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Doubt that it's the same body... but that's for sure Mandolyn interacted with Fuckface looking like Lilith early in the game... however now that 2 other people said so as well I did not miss out on Mandolyn... she simply just wasn't there :p Or was there just in disguise ?!? :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Doubt that it's the same body... but that's for sure Mandolyn interacted with Fuckface looking like Lilith early in the game... however now that 2 other people said so as well I did not miss out on Mandolyn... she simply just wasn't there :p Or was there just in disguise ?!? :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:
The question is how the local NTR haters will react to this. On the other hand, he only fucked her body, not her mind. Inside was Lilith. By the way, wasn't it actually a threesome?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The question is how the local NTR haters will react to this. On the other hand, he only fucked her body, not her mind. Inside was Lilith. By the way, wasn't it actually a threesome?
I said interacted... not fucked :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :p:p:p

I don't believe Mandolyn fucked fuckface... there are no Netorare moments in NT(!!!)L-s games however one loves it or gets disgusted by it... it's just their mindplay :cautious:

But if it was actually a threesome by some miracle ( naaah ! :KEK: ) then it was a holy fuck threesome :sneaky::p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Will you guys put Torrent links in future - because game is geting allot of weight :KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I said interacted... not fucked :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :p:p:p

I don't believe Mandolyn fucked fuckface... there are no Netorare moments in NT(!!!)L-s games however one loves it or gets disgusted by it... it's just their mindplay :cautious:

But if it was actually a threesome by some miracle ( naaah ! :KEK: ) then it was a holy fuck threesome :sneaky::p
"He says interact, but he means fuck."

• Wow
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes