TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Wish it was Emily (the one who actually figured out HOW to make Love potion from scratch!) but unfortunatelly it will be Bancroft and her idiot son... and we also have Kimberly scene which is always meh. Well, at least KS page should be Melissa so there is something to look forward to.
Excactly Emily remade it better so theres no need to bring back them hasbeens smfh

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
i'm stuck with a bug that only gives me 7 seconds to swim in the lake. so i'm not able to get the items i need. can someone help me fix this?
First off, it's not a bug, that's how the game is supposed to work, and you are bad and should feel bad for using the term "bug" incorrectly. But I see SixArt has already abused you over your choice of verbiage, and will doubtless insult and demean you further, so never mind that.
you need to go to Dicks and buy energy drink go back to pier drink it then go swim for stuff yw
Specifically, drinking an energy drink before you go in the water will increase the amount of time you can swim to 45 seconds. This will still not be enough to fully explore the lake, and you cannot carry more than one energy drink at a time. So you will need to return to Dicks and purchase a drink, repeatedly, until you have gotten everything you need.

Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
Once you have both items, head back to Wilkes Mansion through the bunker and Dark Chapel.
Follow the path on the ground, you find a machine. Fix the machine that will move the statue out
of your way. I'm stuck here. Cant find the machine to fix. Where is it located? Any help most appreciated. Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 05-12-07 V. 85082-2.pdf.png

jens6226

Aug 24, 2020
you need to go to Dicks and buy energy drink go back to pier drink it then go swim for stuff yw
TY

First off, it's not a bug, that's how the game is supposed to work, and you are bad and should feel bad for using the term "bug" incorrectly. But I see SixArt has already abused you over your choice of verbiage, and will doubtless insult and demean you further, so never mind that.

Specifically, drinking an energy drink before you go in the water will increase the amount of time you can swim to 45 seconds. This will still not be enough to fully explore the lake, and you cannot carry more than one energy drink at a time. So you will need to return to Dicks and purchase a drink, repeatedly, until you have gotten everything you need.
no need to be a jerk about it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But I see SixArt has already abused you over your choice of verbiage, and will doubtless insult and demean you further, so never mind that.
Since you are not one bit better you should have just kept quiet :LOL: And no I got no further plans... but in any case you will do just the same right ? :unsure: NOT ONE BIT BETTER... just get it into your skull before you fall off your moral high horse ;)

And to think you even spelled me wrong... :rolleyes:

EvanTambunan

Dec 20, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.91112] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.3GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

kakapapa

Oct 9, 2023
Can someone help? things stop appearing in the shop or anywhere in the map and i cant craft the stuff needed to get those keys and move on in the story? i tried everything and it seems to be stuck there.

adm900

Jul 24, 2019
Any news about Symphony of the Serpent?
Link on separate page at this forum?
Or maybe an approximate time of release?

Last edited:

SCHLOPPY777

Mar 4, 2020
theres an issue with one of the gofile download for some reason it breaks one of the files something with the .VS extention

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It is here as well... granted it needs the search function which is out of the question... :rolleyes: :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes