dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
If I buy this one >>

game froze, with this message >>

Apr 19, 2023
Hello everybody. I play the Android version, I've done 50 % of the game and I have this error that blocks me View attachment 3182409
Does someone know how to fix it ? I really like this game and it would be very frustrating to stop there
As I remember it it's a case error in onr of the file names. Go to your www/img/pictures/ folder and change the name of BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp to BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp and you should be good. (y)

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If I buy this one >>

game froze, with this message >>
Than you miss this file. If you use game downloader check it if you have all right. If you use update only than try update game to v.92 and than agein to v.93 Or download whole game again.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Than you miss this file. If you use game downloader check it if you have all right. If you use update only than try update game to v.92 and than agein to v.93 Or download whole game again.
Only extract to folder, but you can't skip any update. You need them all by release. v.91... v.92... v.93...
The better way is to use TGO updater! It will do all for you without error.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Meet the religious order of Asclepius Parish, the latest finalized designs for Symphony of the Serpent. These guys are no fun! Being at war with a sex-virus, slowly taking over the world is a hard job and these mysterious advocates of purity are soldiers in this war. Margaret Abbot is the Mother Superior of the convent of nuns while Edmund Russell is their priest. Don't expect another Brian Solomon, this guy is serious business. It's such a shame that Margaret comes off as prudish... Perhaps someone can break down that hard exterior.

The Genesis Order pushes forward with a new chapter next month which will feature two new sex-dungeon scenes in addition to a very sexy waitress just hired at Dick's. Who could it be? More teases to come next week!

Stay tuned for more SotS news and teases! Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet the religious order of Asclepius Parish, the latest finalized designs for Symphony of the Serpent. These guys are no fun! Being at war with a sex-virus, slowly taking over the world is a hard job and these mysterious advocates of purity are soldiers in this war. Margaret Abbot is the Mother Superior of the convent of nuns while Edmund Russell is their priest. Don't expect another Brian Solomon, this guy is serious business. It's such a shame that Margaret comes off as prudish... Perhaps someone can break down that hard exterior.

The Genesis Order pushes forward with a new chapter next month which will feature two new sex-dungeon scenes in addition to a very sexy waitress just hired at Dick's. Who could it be? More teases to come next week!

Stay tuned for more SotS news and teases! Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
erica could be that waitress, it perfectly suits her

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Weekly Report!

As long as the new waitress isnt from LE ill be happy

Reactions: AmadorQ
Feb 8, 2023
Weekly Report!

Ha! Ninja nuns! Now you're talking. :LOL:

maxacador

Jan 6, 2019
Hello good! Could someone pass the $live.png file here? It is inside the www/img/characters folder. Even though I download the game again, the file is not in its folder. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Gustarchelo
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes