Cro

May 10, 2017
It sucks that we can't buy chest keys like in the Treasure of Nadia because I'm missing some K pages, and even with a walkthrough, it's gonna take a while to find the keys I need. :/
if you don't want to waste time, just edit your save game with and add as many keys you want.

Cerber1985

Jun 12, 2017
1708638643862.png
I have a problem. At about 50% the game starts to slow down at cut scenes, and when I enter angelcraft I have a blank screen. I didn't update the game, didn't change anything, my computer was working fine. What a problem can be?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Can someone please post a full save file .... I restored my pc and forgot to back it up.
Well that'll be where your problem is - user error!

What you should have done is follow this order
1. Back it up
2. Restore PC
3. Don't bother asking for help b/c you've got a backup
4. Contact the Computer-Awareness tutor and say thank you.

b.t.w. you've forgotten to say what version of the game you have and hence what version of backup you'd like some kind, gullible person to send you ....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

1. Back it up
2. Restore PC

b.t.w. you've forgotten to say what version of the game you have and hence what version of backup you'd like some kind, gullible person to send you ....
Use the all-knowing crystal ball for help... they seemingly all have it already :p

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Nope. Dev must be out there smoking crack like every other harem dev. They all love putting mommy characters in their games then ignoring them to make scenes for lesser bitches. If it weren't for the fact that this game is supposedly over and done with, I'd be pissed.

sam998

Jan 29, 2018

1. Back it up
2. Restore PC

If you don't have anything useful to reply please keep those snarky comments to yourself.
As for the version it was : v.94011
If anyone has a save file that would be helpful if not no worries.

Reactions: 1985221103

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
If you don't have anything useful to reply please keep those snarky comments to yourself.
As for the version it was : v.94011
If anyone has a save file that would be helpful if not no worries.
So, apart from emphasising the value of backups; the value in accurately describing your problem and highlighting the one item of information you missed out that others would need in order to respond (which you yourself later supplied - as it had been missed), what other "useful" information could I have included?

Oh ... wait ....

Oh yes!

You could always check out the Search function top-right ...

Screenshot 2024-02-24 090059.png

If you think any of this is irrelevant and/or "snarky" then feel free to express yourself by all means.

I'll equally feel free to ignore you.

Keep it up and many might do the same ...

Chill a little

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes