elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This game is great fun, but at the same time frustrating. I thought I did everything but I only got 94%.
Can anyone help me get the 100%? In the shop there is a green exclamation mark above the seller telling me older women can get fitness benefits from vitamins... No idea what this means.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other things I am stuck with are three treasure chests that I can't for the life of me find the keys for. They are the fourth of Carol, heather and Ella. Se example of one of the chests below.

Please help :lepew:

Don Kilot

Formerly 'Sexy Don Kilot'
Mar 8, 2023
This game is great fun, but at the same time frustrating. I thought I did everything but I only got 94%.
Can anyone help me get the 100%? In the shop there is a green exclamation mark above the seller telling me older women can get fitness benefits from vitamins... No idea what this means.

The other things I am stuck with are three treasure chests that I can't for the life of me find the keys for. They are the fourth of Carol, heather and Ella. Se example of one of the chests below.

Please help :lepew:
Here are a and a .
I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: elvenc

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Here are a and a .
I hope it helps.
Thanks for the walkthrough and chest guide, unfortunately I a; still stuck :(
There is nothing in the walkthrough about the shop older women thing and according to the list of chests the case for ella should have opened with a key from the safe at andrea which wasn't the case for me... The other chests I am supposed to open with useless keys that I make which I can't find (and I am pretty sure I took them already).
So all in all a bit annoying. Did manage to get to 97% by doing nearly all the puzzles.
I'll try a few more things and see if I can get it higher.

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Thanks for the walkthrough and chest guide, unfortunately I a; still stuck :(
There is nothing in the walkthrough about the shop older women thing and according to the list of chests the case for ella should have opened with a key from the safe at andrea which wasn't the case for me... The other chests I am supposed to open with useless keys that I make which I can't find (and I am pretty sure I took them already).
So all in all a bit annoying. Did manage to get to 97% by doing nearly all the puzzles.
I'll try a few more things and see if I can get it higher.
If not. Here is my Mod with a 100% Savefile:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v1-05-nlt-media.101325/post-14604192

Don Kilot

Mar 8, 2023
Is this walkthrough for version 1.05?
Yes and No. Most of it works; but I guess the author started with an early build of the game.
Some rooms/levels look a little bit differnt. All-in-all it will guide you through the game.
You can also try this one:

Last edited:
Reactions: silV401
3.70 star(s) 242 Votes