FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry but your screenshot does not really help.
If it's Andrea's login you need = 169 (clocks in the room above)
this one doesn’t work either.. MS needs to use a computer, but he uses a police camouflage system.. this is the time when he was fired from work and in order to get into the police station, he should use a police uniform... I don’t quite understand what needs to be done there, to be honest .. I think that I need to use 1 of the 3 computers since I don’t know what they’re doing there anymore

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
this one doesn’t work either.. MS needs to use a computer, but he uses a police camouflage system.. this is the time when he was fired from work and in order to get into the police station, he should use a police uniform... I don’t quite understand what needs to be done there, to be honest .. I think that I need to use 1 of the 3 computers since I don’t know what they’re doing there anymore
Sneak into the Police Station and up into Andrea’s Office, unlock her safe the code is 169.
You will find a Thumb Drive.
1.png

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
Are you kidding me or what?? I did this all a long time ago .. when MS Isho wasn’t fired from work .. but the tipper is using a disguise to do something at the police station .. that’s the quest I’m on right now
How should I know.
You give little to no information, your screenshots show nothing and are in russian.
What did you before that?
Which scene/video have you seen before that?
Give us more information and try not to be rude when you need help.

Last edited:

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
Since i could not find compressed version v1.05, I have downloaded compressed version v1.04, is there any change in v1.05 or should i just play v1.04?

3.70 star(s) 239 Votes