keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
sorry i looked at all the folders and i did not find any saves folder as seen in the other games ... you advised me to look in OP ... but what is it? forgive the bad english but i don't speak it well ...
"Original Post" - see page 1

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
my complaint is there is no way to save the game esc does nothing but advance the next dialogue and if i am in full screen i have to use the task manager to close the game. will this be fixed later on?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
my complaint is there is no way to save the game esc does nothing but advance the next dialogue and if i am in full screen i have to use the task manager to close the game. will this be fixed later on?
You do know RPGmaker doesn't need to use the normal keyboard layout ? Have you tried hitting right-mouse button/X/num lock 0 ? There's like 4+ ways to open the menu and closing the game is in the options .................

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
You do know RPGmaker doesn't need to use the normal keyboard layout ? Have you tried hitting right-mouse button/X/num lock 0 ? There's like 4+ ways to open the menu and closing the game is in the options .................
I feel dumb. I wasnt far enough into the game to be able to save it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone have a probleem when he loads into the game and cant move? I redownloaded whole game aswell and I still can't move.
It happens to me after the last update. After the dialog scene in the pool, the game froze: no way with mouse or keyboard.

I solved by reloading a previous save (16%) and replay the content...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It happens to me after the last update. After the dialog scene in the pool, the game froze: no way with mouse or keyboard.

I solved by reloading a previous save (16%) and replay the content...
Welp you and your pals should pay attention where you save your game... since there might be an event taking place the next update you start up... so save at the world map
I do find it hilarious that Charles Wilkes is the name of my Plant Manager at my job. lmao
Charles Wilkes is not an uncommon name I knew a CW too ( dunno if he's still around ) and know at least 3 separate Wilkes family... with the possibility of one of them being Charles... :illuminati:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Played lust epidemic, treasure of nadia and genesis order. First time I experienced this problem. So...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Played lust epidemic, treasure of nadia and genesis order. First time I experienced this problem. So...
It's a RPGmaker problem, not the games'. People are just hellbent on saving in the middle of scenes/random places and the engine fucks itself .....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's an RPGMaker trait so consider yourself lucky :HideThePain: Always save on the World Map when you are done with an update... :p could be used like a mantra :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes