attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
I can't find the key for a chest. I opened the chest in church attic but I can't open the one in the forest. There is another key somewhere?

Reactions: Lovv99

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I can't find the key for a chest. I opened the chest in church attic but I can't open the one in the forest. There is another key somewhere?
Yes for every chest is there key. One chest per update, one key per update.
Affirmative you Saint ! :KEK: Doing gods work you can't get nasty with babes like that... while as a sinner..... :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Is it worth it ? :p:LOL:
I never said I was a saint. In addition, remember what the nuns do in these games. :KEK:

Btw: I recently read The Chalk Man. And the background story reminded me a lot of the story from LE. It's about something else, but I just saw it clearly there.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I never said I was a saint. In addition, remember what the nuns do in these games. :KEK:

Btw: I recently read The Chalk Man. And the background story reminded me a lot of the story from LE. It's about something else, but I just saw it clearly there.
You trying to lead me to a dismembered body ???!!! :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:
BTW: the nuns in the game(s) all went through corruption of some sort... :p :LOL: Hence they were not Saint material at all... but they were good enough for slut puppies :KEK:

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019

Thanks man but where is this key?

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I remember that updates used to be every 2 weeks in ''Treasure of Nadia''. Is it the same frequency? They were quite consistent in updates.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To be honest I never understood why there was so much hate for Naomi. There were always some people nagging about her and I am surprised to see that they are still some mention her in the next game, lol.
And if you have the patience to go look at the TON thread you would find that many of those that are whining about the absence of woman like her here, well.. are the same that were whining about her there, pretty strange uh?
But most peoples just want an excuse to use their keyboards wildly....:sneaky: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Apr 11, 2022
Is Chloe the main girl? Ton had Alia, who was one of my least fav with Pricilla. My fav on Ton were Diana,Clare,Sofia and madalylin. On here Lilian, Hannah, Ella, and maybe Andrea are my fav.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes