Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
To be honest I never understood why there was so much hate for Naomi. There were always some people nagging about her and I am surprised to see that they are still some mention her in the next game, lol.
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat, unnaturally broad hips and an eclipsing massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, moronic, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared in so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying. Melissa is without any doubt aesthetically superior to Naomi on all and every level.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat as well as huge broad hips and a massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, illiterate, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying.
So what you wanted to say is that the Noami model is 2-3 generations older... fascinating what improvements have been done... :LOL:

The rest is exactly right... if you like the one and dislike the other :p:LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than ToN

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO
Maybe that's why the maze puzzles are coming back :rolleyes:

Reactions: DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO
Only thing keeping this place alive is "Android and Mac when" or "where is Naomi". It's a wasteland

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed after an initial interesting premise the game looks too similar to TON, the different scenario is not enough to cover that, it's true we are only at the beginning but we are pretty much on the same track.
I hope something will change but I'm not that optimistic...
ZenGarden No please not that too...:eek::cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Naomi single-handedly carried ToN; here this game's MC is too much of a wimp... even though he's a detective:KEK:
I really hoped reading his witty retorts at the start that he could've been be a better MC than fuckface... but sadly NLT immediately went back to the walking dick no brain zombie... Ugh!:sick:

• Haha

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Most mc's in these games are dumb. It's something that you just have to get used to.
yeah that's true, but then why would he have a mature MC to begin with in this game, if it's going to set off in the same path.. I'm gonna stop now, not going to give this thread any more bumps than it deserves... fuck it :KEK: , hope the mods delete my posts too :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO ToN
You meant ToN right ? :unsure: :p
21043? Also we don't give info anymore, right? What happened to the be mean?:sneaky:
21043 is due to Mac... makeshift works but that's not official :p ^ I'm simping around ^ :KEK:
if the game keeps sucking more, he'll even bring fishing back :KEK:
I love it ! :love::KEK: Along with the puzzle ( editor ) :love::ROFLMAO:
Only thing keeping this place alive is "Android and Mac when" or "where is Naomi". It's a wasteland
I need more oxigen pleeeease... :sick::LOL: BTW none of them realized nobody drops em off anymore or what ? :rolleyes:
here this game's MC is too much of a wimp... even though he's a detective:KEK:
A " more mature " wimp and still the same tosser... even though he's a detective :KEK:
I really hoped reading his witty retorts at the start that he could've been be a better MC than fuckface... but sadly NLT immediately went back to the walking dick no brain zombie... Ugh!:sick:
Told you all right at the initial release... if I'm correct the post is still active somewhere about the 30-50 page :p
Most mc's in these games are dumb. It's something that you just have to get used to.
Being dumb is one thing... being THIS FUCKFACE is another :ROFLMAO: or any other NLT " hero " :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You meant ToN right ? :unsure: :p

21043 is due to Mac... makeshift works but that's not official :p ^ I'm simping around ^ :KEK:

I love it ! :love::KEK: Along with the puzzle ( editor ) :love::ROFLMAO:

I need more oxigen pleeeease... :sick::LOL: BTW none of them realized nobody drops em off anymore or what ? :rolleyes:

A " more mature " wimp and still the same tosser... even though he's a detective :KEK:

Told you all right at the initial release... if I'm correct the post is still active somewhere about the 30-50 page :p

Being dumb is one thing... being THIS FUCKFACE is another :ROFLMAO: or any other NLT " hero " :p
I know, I know.... Sadly... it's like to rub salt in a wound... but dang for a minute I just hoped, hope is always the last thing that die... But probably just because this way it will suffer more....:cry::KEK:

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes