sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Let me guess, it's available on Patreon for 20$ ? :HideThePain:
I'm not gonna help you with this " riddle " which one is ^ you will have to work your brain cells... :KEK: Hope you won't melt down in the process :p
Easy solution is to PAY for it ! ;) :p I can almost hear the boooing crowd... :KEK:
Oh it did... they are just looking at the wrong place :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:;) Pirates my ass ! :HideThePain:
Carry on with the facepalms ! :LOL:

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
i don't pay 20 $ by month for a 4 minute gameplay...

there is a lot of good true video games for 20$
Exactly! Even the triple-A game sells only for $60-70 these days and it offers at least 20 hours of gameplay~! Paying $20 for only 2 updates and 10mins of playing is just too damn much~!

GetInMyBelly

Apr 15, 2022
Exactly! Even the triple-A game sells only for $60-70 these days and it offers at least 20 hours of gameplay~! Paying $20 for only 2 updates and 10mins of playing is just too damn much~!
i'd pay 20$ for this game...once off when its completed.but 20$ per month yeah its a tad much

Guys are probably gana flame now but in my country our minimum wage per hour is only 1$ and 1 litre of petrol is 2$

Reactions: LMtheBo$$

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
People should also consider foreigners when criticizing piracy.

I've subscribed to NLT for a few months in the past. Problem is that currently USD is 4.7x BRL. 20 dollars becomes almost 100 reais, which is roughly 8% of a minimum wage (1212 BRL). It's simply too much for a 5 minutes gameplay, like mentioned above.

If we consider the US's minimum wage of 7.25 USD for 172h/month like Brazil, that would be 1276 USD - thus the patreon costs only 0.4% of that.

I make a lot more than a minimum wage - but I doubt many of you would pay ~100 dollars for a subscription like we do here comparatively, regardless of how much you earn.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes