thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
When I enter game, I get constantly NW.js profile error and that made me mad guys. Plus, I save my progress yet see it always 0 zero. How can I solve that matter ? This about java script I guess. Anyone knows? Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I enter game, I get constantly NW.js profile error and that made me mad guys. Plus, I save my progress yet see it always 0 zero. How can I solve that matter ? This about java script I guess. Anyone knows? Thanks.
<.< is still strong

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Guys, after I paste save file in user data folder, game does not read that file. Do I have to do something else?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Guys, after I paste save file in user data folder, game does not read that file. Do I have to do something else?
Yes :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You need to create a prior save in the game first and then you need to overwrite it with the save files you have. :)

Reactions: Lovv99

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Click on the Faq/Save file on first page

Also side note if you are trying to use the most recent save file posted a few pages back dont bother it wont work regardless, they didn't post it properly

Reactions: Lovv99 and DMC

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
How do I get more intelligence if I failed a past quiz in the game? Any help in this matter is appreciated
1. Find three books (two in the cathedral and one in mansion) and sacrifice a jade figure in the offering plate to get essence of intellect. Craft a seed of intellect from these items, and then consume it.
2. Solve the mystery of what color shirt is worn by a man who is getting all lovey-dovey at the Channel 6 building, for the benefit of a man in the bar.

With a successful quiz, you can have a total INT score of 3, which is as high as the current version of the game allows if you're not a pathetic cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: ink914

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
1. Find three books (two in the cathedral and one in mansion) and sacrifice a jade figure in the offering plate to get essence of intellect. Craft a seed of intellect from these items, and then consume it.
2. Solve the mystery of what color shirt is worn by a man who is getting all lovey-dovey at the Channel 6 building, for the benefit of a man in the bar.

With a successful quiz, you can have a total INT score of 3, which is as high as the current version of the game allows.
Thank you Darkenning for all the help, much appreciate your time and effort

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes