unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Old books : Eve Cathedral x2 and Wilkes Mansion ( Charles' Office )
Dumbbells : City Gym - Police Station Gym - Ray Farm

What I don't get is how the fuck can these be missed since the story brings you here to these places or in the dumbbells case... where the hell would you find dumbbells elsewhere ?!? :rolleyes:
I can't find any at the city gym

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
With MC older and a detective I expected darker and more searching tale than ToN
This is a very wrong speculation of yours... this is an NLT game... and THAT alone trumps all ! :KEK:
Last female character, Kimberley Foxx, enter stage in next update so perhaps with all actors present entertainment may deepen and capture attention. :unsure:
She's the last in line mindless fuckdoll awaiting to get impaled :LOL: Nothing more nothing less... sadly this third game seriously cuts back on wits and storytelling so expect just the same as we've already seen before :HideThePain:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys could you please help me. I supposed to give aloe to one of the passersby during the day time, but now it is night and he is not there anymore. How to skip time?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You need - forgive me - "something specific" to put in the box. Not intended as sexual in any way. :cool:
That's not the problem... or let's say that's ONE of the problems here not having any metallic material... the geniuses jump the line again... the story hasn't reached the part when Fuckface figures out he needs to do " something " to get to the upper floor... :HideThePain:
There was walktrough where it went?
It turned into a downloadable format which get's released same way :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I want Andrea, she’s such a cock tease & will leave you with blue balls, and our mc is such a simp,

why can’t he tell her if you want me to be the face on that camera tomorrow, you better sit on this face or blow me? Otherwise I ain’t your simp

Reactions: Budman 1959

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
That's not the problem... or let's say that's ONE of the problems here not having any metallic material... the geniuses jump the line again... the story hasn't reached the part when Fuckface figures out he needs to do " something " to get to the upper floor... :HideThePain:

It turned into a downloadable format which get's released same way :KEK:
there isnt in op

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes