Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
... I don't think Tasha will be part of this one's harem, so it's still only three mothers with daughters.
Her mom is still in the game and she's still there too. Not to mention the wetdream that Ella is the daughter of Andrea. At least Tasha's relation is 100% true, not some rando's take at thinking too hard

de1373

Jul 19, 2020
Hi,

I am getting several missing file error of failed load audios/bgs/Clock.ogg
after i went to eve cathedral the first floor right hand where the batteries could be find.
My game progress is 7%

I´ve dl several versions(compresses & full(no updated) uncompressed), and get this error everytime

/fixed
have the file _Clock.rpgmvo renamed, and we are back in business.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Of course I am... got any questions just shoot ! ;)

Saw you dropping a thinking face reaction on the 100 % ... you did not get it why the answer to THAT question is 100 % ?! :eek::KEK::rolleyes: Gotta be careful around me :p:ROFLMAO: Fun fact the person who asked that did get the joke... on him :KEK:

By the way the aloe " problem " if that is supposed to be the available key then he needs to restart this update from the start where it's not evening yet then he'll be there outside the shop... though this was in a former update the task to get a chest key... genius intellect to figure this out ! :rolleyes: Best to let them download GREG87s walkthrough pdf file..... oh snap they can't operate on the internet either :eek: Guess they are on their own now :KEK:

I SEE YOU MUDDAF&@$Ł¤ !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Both actually :rolleyes:
Nonmothefucker please! and yes you got me!:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Do Heather and Carol look younger than mid-forties because they are drinking water, maybe dilute, of youth like Sofia? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i think i did this wrong first time. i used the box and a stone figurine
but figured out it was wrong and reloaded a save
but didn't wait and see if she would come back after another box
If I remeber right the story locks you from using any other item ( the delivery gal will not accept the box ) ... but what I was writing about is that you DO it correctly she get's busted and frisked by the 2 perverts at the station :KEK: Although if this thing is done and you DON'T go upper floors but go back to shop for another empty box and fill it with metallic stuff coming through the Police Stations Metal Detector Gate will be granted... for some reason it get's unoperational since you can walk through it without setting off an alarm :p Pretty poor dev pretty poor :rolleyes::HideThePain:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
People would have less difficulty playing TGO if they "spoke" to non playable character they meet in the game. If you bump into random characters they will give helpful hints similar to Arianna. For example here's three pointers, one illustrated, that appeared in the last game update to light your way:

"If you want to piss off rich people break their yard vessels"

This implicitly tells you to break open any jars, vases, pots and containers you see outside valuable properties.

(Like the Wilkes mansion, Andrea Kimura's home and Eve Cathedral for example.)

"Safes hold valuable stuff. But sometimes they just hold random metal junk."

This tell you that a safe is important to the game and probably contains something metal that you need.

(Coded instruction to look for something metal, e.g., a belt buckle, in a safe like the one in the police station maybe.)

"Dumbbells can be found in gyms. But also strong girls buy them for their homes"

NPChat.png

This instructs you to look for dumbbells in gyms and in the homes of "strong girls".

(Blatantly tells you to check out the two gyms in TGO, one in the Police Station and one near the Public Shop. As for "strong girls", well, Hannah trains in a gym on a regular basis, Ella also trains in a gym and does martial arts, and Carol works on a farm doing manual labour all day, every day, and is fit as a tick because of that exercise, so maybe check out their homes if you are looking for a dumbbell starting at Carol's first she being the most strapping and biggest of the three.)

Although Arianna is your main source for advice helpful pointers and hints are also available from non playable characters you meet randomly by accident or design. (y) Jazz along these lines can definitely help you find your way around in the game big time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: vimmers and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People would have less difficulty playing TGO if they "spoke" to non playable character they meet in the game. If you bump into random characters they will give helpful hints similar to Andrea. For example here's three pointers that appeared in the last game update:

"If you want to piss off rich people break their yard vessels"

This implicitly tells you to break open any jars, vases, pots and containers you see outside valuable properties.

(Like the Wilkes mansion, Andrea Kimura's home and Eve Cathedral for example.)

"Safes hold valuable stuff. But sometimes they just hold random metal junk."

This tell you that a safe is important to the game and probably contains something metal that you need.

(Coded instruction to look for something metal, e.g., a belt buckle, in a safe.)

"Dumbbells can be found in gyms. But also strong girls buy them for their homes"

This instructs you to look for dumbbells in gyms and in the homes of "strong girls".

(Blatantly tells you to check out the two gyms in TGO, one in the police station and one near the Public Shop. As for "strong girls" , well, Hannah trains in a gym on a regular basis, Ella who also trains in the same gym and also does martial arts, and Carol who works on a farm doing manual labour all day so maybe check out their homes if you are looking for a dumbbell.)

Although Arianna is your main source for advice helpful pointer and hints are also available from non playable characters you meet randomly by accident or design. (y) Jazz along these lines can definitely help you on your way big time.
While this is all true..... you expect these folks to READ what common peasants have to say ??? :eek: :rolleyes: They don't even care about the " story " plot let alone some " hints " :KEK:

Besides... I might be going out on a limb here but my guess is that most of these folks have serious trouble with English language... but coming to this conclusion I don't understand why they want to play a game they don't understand ? :unsure::HideThePain: They can request a translation to their native language ( which can possibly break the game :rolleyes: ) or they can study said language... so the choice is 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif to whine around for some full saves or the solutions to trivial matters :KEK: Noodles Paradise ! ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Think Tank
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes