sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Indeed, you were right... again, from today on let's keep it simple! :KEK: :KEK:
Sometimes simple isn't simple enough... if I ever manage to understand HOW a Yes :p or a Nope :p answer can be misunderstood I'll gladly consult with you about future efficiency :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( see the dude with the Sara demand ? how the fuck... ??? :eek::KEK: )

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sometime simple isn't enough simple... if I ever manage to understand HOW a Yes :p or a Nope :p answer can be misunderstood I'll gladly consult with you about future efficiency :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( see the dude with the Sara demand ? how the fuck... ??? :eek::KEK: )
If we were really evils we would have created something like a simple business complications office.. in short SBCO....But we're not that evil right, right?:whistle::KEK:
Wait wut? Aaah no on second thought I don't want to know...:eek::eek::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know where the 3 dumbbells and old boods are?
Dumbell:
1st Dumbbell: Gym (lower left corner) >2nd Dumbbell: Police Gym (basketball) > 3rd Dumbbell: Carol's Farm 2nd Floor
Old Books:
Cathedral > break the Jar to get the Old Book > Another Jar Inside > Left stairs for another old book > Wikes mansion > right stairs > first door > enter and look left

Reactions: Xegrid

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If we were really evils we would have created something like a simple business complications office.. in short SBCO....But we're not that evil right, right?:whistle::KEK:
Wait wut? Aaah no on second thought I don't want to know...:eek::eek::KEK:
I feel personally targeted by that line, somehow

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

JRJoshJR

Aug 26, 2018
does anyone know how to get ur character out of a wall mines stuck tried to go sleep for the next day and he has just walked through a wall and got stuck

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes