sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
[QUOTE="sixart, post: 8065362, member: 3230257"

My neutalyzer is still between my legs :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
That's the wankalyzer, but it's for other uses...specifically meant for the noodles!!! :whistle: :KEK: :KEK:
[/QUOTE]
Nope :p
Noodles got nothing on this " weapon " :KEK: It's like... welp :censored::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone know how to get ur character out of a wall mines stuck tried to go sleep for the next day and he has just walked through a wall and got stuck
fixed it!

Save the game next to your bed then add the new patch.

Load the game in the room already next to the bed and he won't be stuck in the wall

sargom

Aug 30, 2017
God damn, this is about the only developer I respect as to the frequency of and quality of content they put out. I'm a cheap bastard but I MIGHT one day just actually buy this out of respect. Compared to a lot of other developers this one is very good.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
i 'm stuck at Dig up a metal treasure to put into the empty box any help..
Go to the forest and walk about until you see a blue sparkle; walk over it and you pick something up. Keep doing this until you end up with something metal then right-click on the background, select the empty box from your inventory on the left and you get a message asking if you want to put something in the box. Pick "yes" and select a metal object from the list that appears and that object will end up inside the box. Done and dusted. (y)

Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes