Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Not gonna lie, this update was pretty damn good in comparison to the ones before.

That said, we all know NLT's enjoyment of killing fathers:

- Father Parker (Lust Epidemic)
- Henry's father (Treasure of Nadia)
- Lillian's father (The Genesis Order)
- The current MC's father (The Genesis Order)

And now we have a new father added to the fray, in fact a double father, both a Father and a father! That's Father Brian, and also possibly the father of Tasha, and his character development over the last few updates have really made me like him. He's understanding about the MC's situation, has relatable life experience, and knows how to defend the ones who matter most.

Here's to hoping that by v100 that Father Brian will stay alive and well. Anyone else with me?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
are you smart friend? I read in patreon that there has to be a new video and I thought I may have a bug. No need to ask question on question.
I am smart. Thank you!
I also know how to read.
The Patreon weekly report you are talking about never said that there would be a new video in this update.
It said that new videos would be coming soon.

Mar 23, 2021
My first time playing TGO, is the story at least better than the others? Does it at least have it's own identity? Some people really crapped on this game in the reviews.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My first time playing TGO, is the story at least better than the others? Does it at least have it's own identity? Some people really crapped on this game in the reviews.
Most of those crappers still haven't figured out there won't be any wincest in the game, since Patreon banned it in 2017 and nuked the reviews cause of that. Pro tip : don't read reviews. Ever. Just play the game and make your own idea

Sep 2, 2019
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySensei will NO LONGER be covering the Dialogue Text portion, so for now all you have is this, & the first few updates he has done.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.
+Again, as a reminder, this mod still works and should work in PERPETUITY, as in forever,
and you don't even need to replace it as you overwrite with the [Update Only] patches.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
hey this is not working. Please help

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes