Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
if I'm not mistaken, I'm only missing the chest for the chest key I found in v0.27. Where the hell is that chest????
Have you looked in the cathedral's room up on the 2nd floor where you find the tv and the number for the 6th gargoyle? Left from Sister Judy's room. :)

Reactions: BRaider2020

Sexysex86

Jun 3, 2020
Totally stumped by these vague clues...

"every time i flush a key down the toilet I write a note and put it on the 2nd floor"
"the key to plumbing fixes is to find a way behind the walls"

any one worked them out?

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
will games finally get Exit button? or this technology still don't exist?
It's so new it was in-game on day 1
I have a little question: why every time i download an update, don't work?! The files works fine untill 3 or 4 update ago, then it begin. I download the update, copy the file in the game folder, start it, error about a png file missing ( but in the folder www/img is present) when it load the main menu.
I download a compressed or a full and it work. But in the next version, change probably the file missing, but the error remain and it foce me to download again a full or compressed
Delete everything about the game and re-download either the full compressed or full normal build and stick to either. Don't swap them around at random when you update/get another full version.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019

"every time i flush a key down the toilet I write a note and put it on the 2nd floor"

any one worked them out?
In the cathedral, turn to the left and go to the bathroom. Just before the toilets on the right go directly in the wall, you're gonna find a key (it's outside the room, in the black part of the map).

Reactions: Lovv99

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018

any one worked them out?
Hidden wall in the bathroom -- once in the bathroom step to the right and keep trying to go down until you go into the wall and then click behind the toilet (still inside the wall)

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes