sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Though you could stop replying about 37083, since no1 will post it here. And the average duder won't go out and search for it
Nor would they go after the problem itself... lemme take a wild guess and this is a zero size problem on one of the files... ( at least for those who face it :p ) the rest I leave it in the open :KEK: Guess that's why mine does not break :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
Oct 19, 2020
Hey guys after getting into the chapel and following oracle instructions inspect the crystal the Mc and Erica walk back into mansion and Mc is stuck on one place in a door and can only look but not move please help or did I miss something

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...or did I miss something
Yes. You missed the exact same bug report which has been posted on the last 20-30 pages from at least 50 different people (hey, some people even included screenshots, so you should have found it just by scrolling through the last pages -- no reading required!). The current version is bugged, and the fixed version (although released the very next day) hasn't been posted here yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Shaunblade2020

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Though you could stop replying about 37083, since no1 will post it here. And the average duder won't go out and search for it
Though I did search around and couldn't find it. What's so special about this version, that nobody will share it, wheras other versions are shared all over?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Though I did search around and couldn't find it. What's so special about this version, that nobody will share it, wheras other versions are shared all over?
Step 1: Search for 37803 using the Search box top right
Step 2: search for the text bug in the resulting list (currently 18 in number)
Step 3: Read the summaries (this part may be difficult)
Step 4: Stop

And you'll have all your answers ..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Step 1: Search for 37803 using the Search box top right
Step 2: search for the text bug in the resulting list (currently 18 in number)
Step 3: Read the summaries (this part may be difficult)
Step 4: Stop

And you'll have all your answers ..
I guess it's not the case... and for many others as well... see they take it granted that all those who actually pay for this game ( and development ) will hand them all the stuff there is available like a good little servant... plus points go if they do it on a silver plate and without any delay ! ;) High time for a rude awakening ! :KEK:
28504529894596f39693b91b83cbcdf1798269611b3bd35ebdc2e218a5c8dff5.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Jean Luc

bnoizz

Apr 9, 2020
hi guys. i have a fucking problem. i cant interrup david computer. casuse he is on computer and i cant reach it. could u please help. what is problem?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys I can't seem to find blow torch please help
From the Web walkthrough linked in the OP:
  • Wikes Mansion > go upstairs (right stairs) and then downstairs > Open the chest with your lockpick (same room as the previous scene) > go left and activate the gargoyle
  • Eve Cathedral: Go underground (Enter, go left, 2nd room & downstairs) and get the blow torch
Took me 30 seconds to open the walkthrough and search for "torch" to find it.

Oct 19, 2020
The thing is I did follow that walk through and can't find it in the eve cathedral
Onto of the bug which I think is created from certain events not triggering I can't give Carol the greese and rubber boot at Heather place as she is not there to move to next step of father Solomon room to get the old shoe to be able to get the flame torch

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The thing is I did follow that walk through and can't find it in the eve cathedral
It appears where the circle with the "7" in it is. If you still see the circle, you haven't activated 7 gargoyles yet (that's why I added the step to activate the 7th gargoyle in my previous post). If the circle is gone, the blow torch should be there -- unless you've already picked it up (check your inventory, it should be in the "Tool Box").

Onto of the bug which I think is created from certain events not triggering I can't give Carol the greese and rubber boot at Heather place...
Not a bug. I'm pretty sure you should craft something with Grease, the rubber boot, and some other stuff -- and not just "give" it to Carol. I suggest to not skip through all the text to get to the lewd scenes, because reading in a VN helps a lot, and I mean: A LOT!

Also: it's all in the walkthrough (again: ~30 seconds to open the walkthrough and find it).

1660148359248.png

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Errr... apparently I have a bug where you're suppose to meet melissa at the church, but she's not there. Previously found the dark artifact on the chappel, above Wilkes mansion while triggering the trap and then Erica bugged out on the double doors after the fade in...

Anyone got a save just before you have to meet with Melissa at the church?...

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes