XD123321

Aug 21, 2017
i cannot start the game anymore, when i press the .exe nothing happens but i can see it started in
the activity manager. anyone had the same problem?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe it is about time that I continue to play this game from my early v03 save. :LOL:
You think ? :ROFLMAO: Another shocker !!! :eek: v03 ??? :oops: IF I remember correctly it was 2-4-7-9-12 and on and on... sooo what's an 03 ??? :p:LOL: Anyhow... try to have fun with it... sometimes it will literally drive you nuts it's so stupid :KEK:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
New update new gamebreaking bugs. Never change.
I have played the game from start using update patch file with no bugs till now.
I have even fully upgraded the house, you can buy all the items from the shops even if it is all "???" but it needs tons of money for each upgrade so you as guessed it I modified my save file for the money but still no bugs till now

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i cannot start the game anymore, when i press the .exe nothing happens but i can see it started in
the activity manager. anyone had the same problem?
I downloaded the update (as per many times before). I normally copy the entire folder (say 37%) to another folder, rename the copy to (say 39%) and copy over the update to the new folder. So I have every version since start.

This time, when I did that I got black screen but with sound.

I tried returning to the earlier folder (37%) and running that ... and the one before (33%) .. and before (31%) .... they all gave the same result.

I noticed I had an outstandind reboot due to some windows updates.

I rebooted.

They all work fine now.

Not sure how updating v39 stuffs version a copy of v37 or even V33 but it seemed to .....

Anyway - all I can suggest is reboot and check again ....

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have played the game from start using update patch file with no bugs till now.
I have even fully upgraded the house, you can buy all the items from the shops even if it is all "???" but it needs tons of money for each upgrade so you as guessed it I modified my save file for the money but still no bugs till now
"Tons of Money"? I have been able to buy all the updates needed for the Booty Calls without save scumming. It is easy to collect enough artifacts in the forest to sell for all the house upgrades.

Reactions: Team Thanos

Client

Jul 2, 2020
Hmm it's good like TON but why only sex? Please make new contents sex with kissing or sex with eating boobs maybe, you don't see her lips and boobs is free? I want eat all them LOL

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I would love to see a MOD who gives the ability to SKIP certain cut scenes based on content.

Just played through and had to fast-click and cover the screen for some of the more unappealing moments I never wish to see. I won't dive into it, because we all have our own interests in what is fun, enjoyable, and normal. Specifying more would trigger lovers of what I find disturbing.
There is a skip button in the bottom right corner of the screen during cut scenes, (the only cut scene that I can’t unsee is Melissa biting down on mc cock)

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes