RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Given how far along the plot is on this game, it's weird to think it's only at 39%. I really hope this doesn't end up like Nadia where the last bit is all filler.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
yo guys quick question:

If i download compressed, will i be able to download "update only" later on?
When I tried to just update my v.37081_Compressed with the latest update it gave me an error on a png file, even though it was there. I wound up just downloading the latest compressed version, since it was just over twice the update size.

• Sad
Reactions: JustAmou

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I tried to just update my v.37081_Compressed with the latest update it gave me an error on a png file, even though it was there. I wound up just downloading the latest compressed version, since it was just over twice the update size.
>.>

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
BTW the PDF version on the Google drive is no longer available.
Thanks. I will remove the link.
in the web version, yes, there is only one and only one reference to the bronze idol: v21041 says to "make an offering (bronze idol). "
For the offering you need the bronze idol. I'm surprised that you don't know where you can get a bronze idol because same as in TON the idols start to pop up early in the game. First you only get stone or bronze idols. Later you will receive silver and gold idols.

Now I start to believe that you modified your save or used the cheat mod to skip to grind for idols. If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
You don't need any of the "???" stuff. If you buy all the already available stuff (from all the different categories!), it works perfectly fine. You're definitely missing some stuff. Not a bug.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We should be asking you if you know how to read. Go back to the main page of this thread and you'll see in very big letters and in yellow "Save Location".
Think what he meant to ask is how to see the hidden files and folders... nonetheless still can be found in this thread a dozen times at least... :LOL:
If i download compressed, will i be able to download "update only" later on?
I don't see what could stop you from doing so... just take a good look at this thread and witness how your pals did it before and wrecked their games :KEK:

First make a decision if you want to play compressed or regular... if you made it then stick to your decision !
If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.
Nope :p TGO still has no restriction on anything at all regardless how much money you have... being a noodle is what the problem here is ! :LOL: BTW 1 : could someone remind me what exactly is it that requires specifically bronze idols to create ?!? :oops: BTW 2 : what nonsense is this bronze idol ??? :oops: What this game has is clay copper gold guardian and god idols... :KEK:

Reactions: Slvh

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Until you provide less details : lolnope. Even moreso if what you call a bug is a missing png or you get stuck behind Erica coming out of the church
No that was from last update which was only fixed with the current one. NLT games are riddled with bugs like yeah it happens but for a proper release of an update they're pretty damn bad there with little to no quality control.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes