Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
ugh, I seem to be missing a key somewhere. 1 chest left and I can't find the key in for it. I 'think' it's from this latest 39084 update, but haven't played since 27053 so had to get caught up.

I'm at 39% with this update, and Photos/extras/outfits/booty calls are maxed out, so I think this chest is the only thing I'm missing. It's the one in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lumpy2001 and Ash22

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
There are items I can’t buy because they have question marks next to them and even though I have 5 grand it says you can’t afford it. Is this a bug?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
There are items I can’t buy because they have question marks next to them and even though I have 5 grand it says you can’t afford it. Is this a bug?
Does she run away from the outside or pukes herself out once she gets inside ? And no, if you really bought everything, she shouldn't run away. You fucked up something somewhere. And the last time we could buy something new was over 2 builds ago. It's on you
Help me. I can imagine just you with a deadpan face saying "yup"
:censored:

Reactions: Ash22

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It seems that the anonfiles link is either hacked or my browser is hacked, either way it points me to some strange page with strange 1MB zip file to download.....

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It seems that the anonfiles link is either hacked or my browser is hacked, either way it points me to some strange page with strange 1MB zip file to download.....
Works fine here, but anonfiles can open extra windows, and might need more than one click on the link for the download to start. It's far from being the most secure download site unfortunately, but the file itself seems to be fine and of the right size when I try it.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
many thanks for another great update all the girls in this game are just perfect really enjoyed playing thanks again

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
With anonfiles, avoid left-clicking on the download button. Right-click on it and "save as," otherwise you might find it behaves badly.

Reactions: Pif paf
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes