Aug 26, 2022
Im going to coin a new term for these guys...

Incestosexuals.

In damn near every thread they need to make their addiction to incest known regardless of being fully aware of Patreon's rules and the 0% chance their unexpressed lust for their moms/sisters/cousins will not and can not be fulfilled.

Roll tide.
And yet I can set the tag to incest and see the daily feed of new incest titles. Patreon's anti incest ruling was about as affective as prohibition was at ending alcohol consumption in the US in the 1920s.

As has been pointed out before on the forums many times shaming someone for their preference on here is frowned upon. There are plenty of fetishes on here I don't get, but I keep it to myself.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
As has been pointed out before on the forums many times shaming someone for their preference on here is frowned upon. There are plenty of fetishes on here I don't get, but I keep it to myself.
No-name VNs with ~250 patrons being able to skate by due to their insignificance is hardly comparable to noteworthy VNs with over a thousand, this VN in particular having an order of magnitude more than that.

There's a difference between kink shaming and pointing out how illogical, unfeasible, and ultimately a waste of time it is acting out in a thread for a feature you know has a flat 0.00% repeating chance of being introduced.

You have a better chance of seeing out the back of your own head so yes, you incestosexuals are going to get these jokes.

• Angry
Reactions: RabidSloth

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
For me it's less about wanting everything to be incest and more about how annoying it is that most things are written as incest (for good reason) but had to be made Safe for Patreon (for dumb reasons). Every time I see an 'incest patch' to restore what was originally intended, I want to flip a table. Because half the time it just means there's going to be some awkward ass dialog and relationships that make no sense whether you apply the patch or not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And yet I can set the tag to incest and see the daily feed of new incest titles. Patreon's anti incest ruling was about as affective as prohibition was at ending alcohol consumption in the US in the 1920s.

There's a subtle difference between real kinkshaming, aka wincest is trash cause reasons as opposed to what we get here : getting tired of randos who can't live without a tag that was never in the game since day 1 but keep coming back and cry their lives are now useless cause Carol won't call them boi and you can't cuddle to her and say "I love you mom"

Aug 26, 2022
No-name VNs with ~250 patrons being able to skate by due to their insignificance is hardly comparable to noteworthy VNs with over a thousand, this VN in particular having an order of magnitude more than that.

There's a difference between kink shaming and pointing out how illogical, unfeasible, and ultimately a waste of time it is acting out in a thread for a feature you know has a flat 0.00% repeating chance of being introduced.

You have a better chance of seeing out the back of your own head so yes, you incestosexuals are going to get these jokes.
you obviously overlooked my post above where I cited the person maintaining an incest patch that they paused plainly stating there would probably be one when the game is complete and the dialogue is complete. I also said I was waiting until this is done, so it's not a problem for me. In any case I've played other games that were clearly incest but had no patch, but I can use my imagination. If you don't want incest then I don't understand why you'd follow an NLT project who's only ever done incest. It's literally the central theme of every comic and every game he's ever made.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
anyone can help to solve this two things???

I found a small chest in the farm, but seems the comment refers to another thing and I can't get what it is.

about the "nudes from time to time" in the shop, I can't find anything new in both xxx shop and the normal shop.

any help?
Thanks

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've been holding off til completion too, but from what I have gathered Heather is the "not-mom" and there is a sister and possibly an Aunt and cousin, but not positive. There was a patch at the beginning, but the person making the patch commented that the dialogue was too complex to keep patching and stopped, and just said there will probably be one when the game is complete and the dialogue can be redone at that time. So all the more reason to wait. As far as I know NLT has never done a comic or game that wasn't incest.
I was hoping the same. It makes sense to me to hold off until when know for sure what plot twists are going to happen. For instance in ToN, Alia was Naomi's adopted daughter. Someone could have made a patch rewriting some dialogue to make her Naomi's biological daughter. But then later on when it was revealed that Alia is Sofia's daughter then the patch's logic would have been ruined and the effort wasted. So better to hold off until all the facts and twists are known before sitting down and coming up with new scenarios like that.

Well if you really want there's Heather as "non-Mom", Chloe as "non-Sister", Carol as "non-Aunt" and Hannah as "non-Cousin" so....;)
Nice. Are they shown on the front poster or the sample screenshots? Who is which? =)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I was hoping the same. It makes sense to me to hold off until when know for sure what plot twists are going to happen. For instance in ToN, Alia was Naomi's adopted daughter. Someone could have made a patch rewriting some dialogue to make her Naomi's biological daughter. But then later on when it was revealed that Alia is Sofia's daughter then the patch's logic would have been ruined and the effort wasted. So better to hold off until all the facts and twists are known before sitting down and coming up with new scenarios like that.

Nice. Are they shown on the front poster or the sample screenshots? Who is which? =)
Well no, as you know after Patreon banned incest ( and other controversial contents, mostly due to Visa diktat) NLT abandoned that route, so they are not blood related, NLT write the story just to hint that way but it's only that.
Anyway like it happened with Janet and Kaley in TON, we can say that Heather is the mom and Chloe the sister, while Carol is the Aunt and Hannah the cousin, bt nothing more than that. :)

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Key from chest in caves across water: cat got mad from catnip(closet at farm house) and cut chain near barn then glue halves together.
Carol's profile bottom left corner at her house. Gold idol for money to buy nude upgrade at room below mansion.
Thanks man you saved a lot of my time

..................... tenor.gif tenor.gif

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes