Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\Local\User Data [Drag files, not create any folder]
Thanks but I just found where I put the previous game, so everything should be fine again. For some reason, this is the only game that doesn't create a folder for itself when I download it, everything just gets scattered loose above all the other folders.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Was there ever intercrural (thigh job) in any of the scenes so far? Am I getting mixed up with ToN?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
"Use Angelcraft to create something you need to move the barrel in the kitchen" What do i have to create to continue? I already create strength role and already have 4 strength. Can somebody help me? What did i miss?

any help would be appreciated! Thanks a lot =)
Try and get 5 strength. Check the walkthroughs for bar bells.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I like NLT games, but always avoid them for a good year or 2 due to always having to wait for the good content. So I guess my question here is is there enough content to make this game worth downloading, or is it still lacking a lot of content?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.43 All Secrets Walkthrough

About: Thank you for checking out my guide. This guide will cover each update spanning from v0.43 to v1.0 of the game. Updates v0.43 to v0.49 of this guide do not cover the Story because the Oracle does an excellent job of guiding the player through the game. Starting with update v0.51, I decided to include a Story section because unintuitive segments started to occur more frequently. I will always include a separate section for Tools, Dumbbells, Old Books, Profile, Chest Keys, Chests and Key Items when available.

As of v1.0, you should be able to get all 5 Kamasutra pages for all of the characters. If you are missing Chest Keys or Kamasutra pages from versions v0.42 or earlier, I would highly recommend you check out to find where those are. You can also talk to random NPCs to get clues on what to do

Navigation (to jump faster):
v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.45 guide here => | newest version here =>>

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
anyone can help to solve this two things???

I found a small chest in the farm, but seems the comment refers to another thing and I can't get what it is.

about the "nudes from time to time" in the shop, I can't find anything new in both xxx shop and the normal shop.

any help?
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes