theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so that's the end of the main story then?
The main story is at 49%, today there will be another update. So we're about half-way through. But if you get the "You've finished the chapter" dialogue -- yes, there's nothing more you can do.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
That's called a test drive, and no one in their right mind would ever buy a car without doing one. Not too good an analogy.
Erm if you think a "test drive" describes "you take one of the brand-new cars as your own" ..... which meal for you?

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
The difference is sometime my clients paid me to code their websites and parts of customizing softwares / solutions. Sometime they're didn't, sometime i do it for free... It's not fair to compare a car to games and softwares because you (may) aren't own the whole game, just the rights to use or playing it. Who the hell will paid for him complete pirated games library?! That not me and many users here. You like it, you buy it... then uploading to share with others?! You download a pirated copy and paid if it good?! Oh! Well!! That was me 15 years ago, but when i complete playing that game my thought was: Hmm, it's good, but save money for something may be better...

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes