qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
There's no price cause it's not needed in the game yet, and it'll stay that way until you have to buy it for the story (you can still buy it by cheating yourself mad $, but it doe nothing and will possibly crap out the game in the future)
So what ineed to make andrea come home ?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hi! I get the message, "You need a good night's sleep" but I can't trigger sleep. I click all over the bed. Any ideas?

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
A compressed version of the game V0-55124 UPDATED
they is 2 files of each video 360p/720p why this isn't an officially compressed version we will never know
5.4 GB -> 2 GB

v2 5.4 GB -> 383 MB
Game doesn't start after the age disclaimer, just shows a black screen. I have the 720p version. Anyone else have the issue?

Reactions: Adamix91

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
I've got a bit of a quandry. Ever since the 51113 update, I've been missing 2 extras. As of the end of the 55124, I'm still showing "Extras 10/12", and I can't figure out what I've missed. I've gone through the walkthrough doc that I've been following when I get stuck, but can't seem to find anything it mentions that I haven't already picked up.

Any ideas on how to figure out what I'm missing? Photos, Outfits, Booty Calls are all complete, it's just the Extras.

I think it might be related to Judy's profile, when I booty call her I can select the outfit, but neither that nor the nude option show up in her profile.

Any ideas?

ggkngl

Dec 16, 2022
there is, you just use the windows update grab the www file and then drop it in your previous version on your Mac in the app.nw file then hit merge and then play
Can you tell me what exactly do you have to do? Or send me to the page where this is completely explicated? Thank you

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes